Fix ended chest glitch

Ratings
3 2
For those that have every chest look like a ender chest it is because you are not on the right version. I play on the newest version and everything works great for me.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Thanks for telling us! This will be useful and hopefully works for people. Do you know what version you were in when you had to glitch?

Best,

WingsOfFyre

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Hey!

Glad you were looking out for people and letting them know why this issue happens. Usually when you are in an older version of Minecraft, you see ender chests instead of normal chests. To fix this you need to change to a newer version. In the hub, you can check out what the recommended version is for each server by walking to the figured players in spawn (the version will be on a sign), or clicking on the compass and hovering over the server name.

-Madison <3

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Thank you for informing us!

You are able to join all gamemodes with versions 1.8 to 1.14, would only recommend 1.13.2 for your highest version because 1.14 can get laggy. Gamemodes like Aztec, Oasis, Survival, and Atlas run on version 1.13.2 ; Maybe some others, but those are the ones I know for sure.

This glitch happens because we are able to join gamemodes in all versions, so it not a server glitch. It is really a visual glitch :)

Hoped this help!!

Ratings
3 2
I would suggest running 1.13.2 but it all depends on what game mode you want to play.