Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariford

MVP+
Ariford
Ariford
MVP+
Ratings
Hi! I'd like to submit my flower parkour map !
Screenshots:

Info:

Plot Owner: KawaiiKensly
Plot ID: -17;-15
Jumps: 70
Checkpoints: 5
What I Think It Is (medium,hard, or easy) : Medium

Please tell me in the comments if there is anything you think I should add to make my parkour better and more fun to meet the your needs! Thanks again soooo much.

Attachments

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Kensly,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme has been used a few times before, both the flower theme and the islands theme (the way you built it).
- The build ofcourse represents the theme nicely, but there barely are any jumps incorporated into the builds itself. This makes it that the jumps are just blocks floating around, which isn't too attractive but is rather messy. Try to make one bigger build next time, so that you can easily fit the jumps onto the build rather than having them going around.
- The jumps are actually pretty decent, there is some variety though it could use a little bit more. The jumps do fit their difficulty, so I'd like to see them back on future courses.
- The length suits the difficulty and so does the checkpoint placement. This all together makes it a fine medium map.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.