My Own Avatar:

The Joker (Quite a fail):

A Random Person I did:

I did a friend of mine.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
If you could make me one, that would be great!

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
Hey! can you draw mine? it must would'nt be that hard, also the hard parts are not necessary! ok thanks

Fexolity

Donator
Ratings
38 1
TheJoker, you do very well, but I would suggest a few things.

Take their face, make it bright but to the point where you can still see it, add a layer over that, and draw from there. I recommend using the program "paint.net." It's free, and you can get it at: getpaint.net.

I'll edit this and show you an example one I make one.

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
TheJoker, you do very well, but I would suggest a few things.

Take their face, make it bright but to the point where you can still see it, add a layer over that, and draw from there. I recommend using the program "paint.net." It's free, and you can get it at: getpaint.net.

I'll edit this and show you an example one I make one.
You know what is very funny? I use paint.net to draw. Actually, I used to make it bright but sometimes I couldn't see what the hell I was drawing. So, i just left the brightness.

Fexolity

Donator
Ratings
38 1
You know what is very funny? I use paint.net to draw. Actually, I used to make it bright but sometimes I couldn't see what the hell I was drawing. So, i just left the brightness.
I'm glad you already have paint.net.

I'll just let you do it your way. Everyone's different, and you aren't bad at all.

Fexolity

Donator
Ratings
38 1
Here's an example of one I did.
This type doesn't take long, but isn't short either. Around 10-15 minutes.

There's a lot of stuff to do: layering, drawing, coloring, but in the end you get your image.
I do the required 200 x 200 size (in pixels).

Like you, I'm no expert. I actually watched about half of a way 15 minute video just to get the jist, and started. I normally don't do these often, but when I do I concentrate hard. I'd say it looks somewhat like me (not sharing a photo).

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
Here's an example of one I did.
This type doesn't take long, but isn't short either. Around 10-15 minutes.

There's a lot of stuff to do: layering, drawing, coloring, but in the end you get your image.
I do the required 200 x 200 size (in pixels).

Like you, I'm no expert. I actually watched about half of a way 15 minute video just to get the jist, and started. I normally don't do these often, but when I do I concentrate hard. I'd say it looks somewhat like me (not sharing a photo).
I do 256 x 256