• Kind of...

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
You and your family have traveled to London for your holiday and all of you want to see that big tower there, named Freedom Tower. But, the door is closed and you can't get inside... Or can you? You try to get inside from a hole above the door and you get inside, but you can't get out anymore! There has to be other way to get out, you think and you start climbing...

Freedom Tower parkour is a tall tower in London, official name for it is One World Trade Center, but now it is in Minecraft, with some serious parkour!

This map has massive 211 jumps, 10 checkpoints and all the jumps are really hard and different.

Map was builded by me (Nixi02) and to get my plot do /plot visit Nixi02 2 (It's at my 2nd plot)

Hope you guys and girls enjoy! :D

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
it looks like ice tower at the end of insaine
Yeah, maybe a bit, but I still think that it's so much different that it doesn't make a thing about if this gets Accepted or Rejected.
Thanks for feedback! :D

xBejja

Donator
Ratings
I like your pk.
It looks really cool but you shouldn´t use so many barriers its really confusing for the player.
Otherwise I hope your pk gets accepted

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I like your pk.
It looks really cool but you shouldn´t use so many barriers its really confusing for the player.
Otherwise I hope your pk gets accepted
First, thank you for feedback!

All the barriers in the map are placed on purpose to stop players from cheating, either normal players or players with speed. I have tested the map many many times (after your feedback too) and I didn't get confused from any of the barriers. Please take a screenshot or tell me what barrier can confuse players so I can see what I can do! ;)

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
First, thank you for feedback!

All the barriers in the map are placed on purpose to stop players from cheating, either normal players or players with speed. I have tested the map many many times (after your feedback too) and I didn't get confused from any of the barriers. Please take a screenshot or tell me what barrier can confuse players so I can see what I can do! ;)
Keep in mind that you created the parkour, so you would not get confused. Try getting some players to test the parkour before submitting, just to make sure. I'll be reviewing this later.

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
I've seen an exact build with a fully detailed interior of this building. So, here's what I might be saying. Add more details to the interior, since, you are parkouring in there for a good amount of time. Nonetheless, you really did a nice job building the exterior and the parkour was hard. I think this could be easily improved with good effort and a will to do some more work!

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I've seen an exact build with a fully detailed interior of this building. So, here's what I might be saying. Add more details to the interior, since, you are parkouring in there for a good amount of time. Nonetheless, you really did a nice job building the exterior and the parkour was hard. I think this could be easily improved with good effort and a will to do some more work!
Thank you for feedback!

Because of your post I understood that the Tower was kind boring to parkour, so I builded a few decorations inside of the Tower!

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
You can never have enough, but I like it better, I think you've improved it much more. The only thing left really I could say that needs changing is the glowstone, maybe add a pattern or a cool build into the glowstone to make it different. There is just so much glowstone! But, overall, you did well with this.

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
Why is this an ice parkour? London is known for it's rain not ice. I just don't think it fits well with the theme. and also, whats with the glowstone?

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Why is this an ice parkour? London is known for it's rain not ice. I just don't think it fits well with the theme. and also, whats with the glowstone?
1. Ice is in the parkour because of the Tower is made from ice. It's made from ice because glass... I think ice looks more like the actual version of the Tower than if the Tower was built from glass.
2. I wanted to get some light but I didn't get any ideas how to build lights on the walls so I made the walls from glowstone.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
But the Freedom Tower isn't in London it's in New York City, New York in the USA.
Omg, I'm stupid! :eek:

Thanks for telling me that, I'm going to fix everything now! I thought that I saw some building like this in London, but maybe it wasn't this. o_O

Edit: Everything changed so that all signs say New York, not London. Thank you @Laurizzle!

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Your map has met the criteria to be admitted to the reviewing stage.

During this stage, I will be getting opinions from various players and bug-testing areas to make sure there are no issues. Keep in mind, there are many "Reviewing Stage" maps, and while many reach this point, only a handful of them will be selected.

We will get back to you soon,

~ Billy

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Your map has been rejected!

While deliberating through the various maps that survived the community poll, this map seemed to stick out like a sore thumb. It was far too long for an Insane and while the project was ambitious, much of the parkour makes no sense regarding the building theme.

~ Billy