Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Learn from my mistakes

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Screflex

VIP+
Ratings
47 18
Ive made alot of mistakes in my life, And you probably did too. If only there was a "Reset" Button to restart all the things you did, and try to be perfect.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I wouldnt reset because Ive met lots of nice people. But I get what you mean. Im undeserving of lots of things in life. Minevast Im probs gonna get perm muted but I really love the server. Sometimes I just joke around and I get muted. Ugh

Screflex

VIP+
Ratings
47 18
I wouldnt reset because Ive met lots of nice people. But I get what you mean. Im undeserving of lots of things in life. Minevast Im probs gonna get perm muted but I really love the server. Sometimes I just joke around and I get muted. Ugh
If it only reset the bad parts though.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Here comes some poetic shite:

I am a believer in three aspects of life: karma, luck, and destiny. Perhaps the most important of the three, destiny is powerful, inate yet free. We are born into this world with a purpose more significant than ourselves. It is our destiny to stumble and to fall, but more importantly, it is our destiny to rise and recover. As long as you maintain good karma, you will maintain good luck, and you will more easily fulfill your true destiny.

With that being said, don't be afraid of mistakes. Be aware, and move forward... because no matter what you will be greater than yourself.

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Here comes some poetic shite:

I am a believer in three aspects of life: karma, luck, and destiny. Perhaps the most important of the three, destiny is powerful, inate yet free. We are born into this world with a purpose more significant than ourselves. It is our destiny to stumble and to fall, but more importantly, it is our destiny to rise and recover. As long as you maintain good karma, you will maintain good luck, and you will more easily fulfill your true destiny.

With that being said, don't be afraid of mistakes. Be aware, and move forward... because no matter what you will be greater than yourself.
Holy shite that was deep

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
For me there have been several times where I have wanted to start again. However, every experience (good or bad) that I've had, has brought me to this moment. I believe everything happens for a reason and that bad situations can lead to much better ones.

After all, if everything was good, we wouldn't be able to distinguish good and bad from each other. And, we can learn from our mistakes too.
So I think it's clear what I would choose :)

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
For me there have been several times where I have wanted to start again. However, every experience (good or bad) that I've had, has brought me to this moment. I believe everything happens for a reason and that bad situations can lead to much better ones.

After all, if everything was good, we wouldn't be able to distinguish good and bad from each other. And, we can learn from our mistakes too.
So I think it's clear what I would choose :)
Ive been muted so many times and im afraid when i get another mute i wont be able to talk again. I wont be able to communicate and if i appealed for the perm mute that i will probs get they will say no. I really love this server. Its sad we have to be muted but I guess we all do have to learn and be punished :)

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Ive been muted so many times and im afraid when i get another mute i wont be able to talk again. I wont be able to communicate and if i appealed for the perm mute that i will probs get they will say no. I really love this server. Its sad we have to be muted but I guess we all do have to learn and be punished :)
You won't get another mute if you follow the rules. The punishments aren't too harsh, and are designed for you to learn before a possible perm punishment.