Glitched quests

Soxre

Ratings
As I have been completing quests two of which have completely glitched out. Slayer one (creeper head) and Hunter two. Also for some reason, I have the donator quest... I am unsure what to do with that one. If anyone has any way to fix this issue please explain.

Ratings
This is happening to me in SlayerIII as well. I've killed more than 10 ghasts and instead of listing that I had completed the quest- it just glitches off screen.

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
As I have been completing quests two of which have completely glitched out. Slayer one (creeper head) and Hunter two. Also for some reason, I have the donator quest... I am unsure what to do with that one. If anyone has any way to fix this issue please explain.
I have this too

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
ages later and the problem persists for me

TitaniumFox

Ratings
8 1
that happened to me but i just killed a few more creepers and i got it but maybe i just got lucky. I hope this glitch gets fixed

Ratings
7 1
I'm glad that glitch will be gone from the Quests will be Gone. Thank you For Reporting This! This will be helpful to other new players who will not experience this Bug!!

Like this post if you agree with me! and I will like yours back!! :)

Sincerely,

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
This is exactly what is happening to me. Even though it doesn't affect the progress of the quest it is really
Annoying not knowing how far through you are.