Goodbye Everyone

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
We will all miss you here! You are a VERYYYYYYY Nice STAFF!!!
Androob is the best! He needs to stay! but i completely understand. Being a staff is VERY hard and not simple. Now about school. the STUDYING Thing Obviously could make you get less hours of MV. Good luck at School I hope you get very GOOD grades. I will miss you as a staff.
Maybe, but I know you know trewer19 that is my sister. You helped her once and she told me u were very nice. Now reading this I see that is true. heh. Being a perfeccionist can be kinda bad sometimes but for me it is good. You can make things how you want. Well Ill miss you and I hope you get VERY GOOD GRADES!
Me and trewer19 { @Frisk } Will miss you as a staff and sends a BIG GOOD LUCK TO YOU! Love!
-Wroten by trewer19 and me ;3

Ratings
7 1
Goodbye Androob I'm so sorry your battling through it, I know its hard. Thank you for all your hard work and I hope you get better! :)

Ratings
Goodbye. I loved having you as staff and I can feel your pain.

Asiel

MVP+
Asiel
Asiel
MVP+
Ratings
52 4
Goodbye my good friend.

Hope i see you another time

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Please don't reply to dead threads, comment on new threads. Staff members don't like threads being dragged back up, this staff member left ages ago, he doesn't go on the forums so I am sure he won't see this post. Sorry if I sound harsh but someone's gotta do it.

Much love though that you liked the staff member. <3

Asiel

MVP+
Asiel
Asiel
MVP+
Ratings
52 4
Please don't reply to dead threads, comment on new threads. Staff members don't like threads being dragged back up, this staff member left ages ago, he doesn't go on the forums so I am sure he won't see this post. Sorry if I sound harsh but someone's gotta do it.

Much love though that you liked the staff member. <3
So you are saying that we can't say goodbye to an old friend of ours ?