Goodbye my dear friends.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Hello, Fellow Minevast players.
Today is the day I announce my departure from this amazing community, and this time. I will not be returning for good.
I have enjoyed my 3.5 years on this amazing server and have had many laughs with the community and I've loved every damn second of it but due to depression and shit in real life I have decided to quit Minecraft as a whole because mainly, this game has ruined my life due to being a 24/7 addict and losing friends to it and being the social outcast and bullied constantly for playing this game more than I should be.
I hope that Minevast improves in the future and becomes even more successful, just sadly I won't be here to witness it happen.
I wanna thank the amazing staff team for making my experience here wonderful and worth the time I've played and my amazing friends I've made here. You guys will always hold a place in my heart.

Again. Thank you all for making my time here worth it, without my friends I probably wouldn't be playing this server as long as I did.

Goodbye, my fellow players.

xXSnowPandaXx
2013-2016

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
I hate to see you leave. We were not that close as friends but just seeing someone leave, even quit the game, is sad.
I wish you good luck with your years to come.
Good Bye. Have Fun And Good Luck

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Sad to see you go :cry:

I know we don't really know each other that well and all that but you've seemed pretty nice. Don't let the opinions of others change who you are. There's nothing wrong with playing minecraft, don't let others bring you down because of it. That's who you are, they can't do anything about that. Anyways, I hope you are able to look past all of the negative stuff in life and focus on the positive things. Live life to the fullest; don't let the negativity drag you down to a place you can't get out of.

Best of luck to you in the future. Once again, I hope you are able to look past the negativity in life and instead focus on the positivity.

Ratings
I did not get to meet you personally but I would like to say good luck with your future life and I wish you the best a person can get :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1472179121,1472178546][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I have suffered from depression for the past year so I fully understand I just hope you overcome it and become a happier person overall because depression sucks. I think this was the good thing to do but it just sucks because I am sure you were a big part in this community!

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
Players like you are the reason MineVast has existed successfully throughout the years. I am sad to hear one of the OG's departing, but I wish you the best in your indevours.

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Sad to see you leave, but Good luck!

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
I didn't know you that well, but I really hope life gets better for you and that you have made the right choice.
-Rowan

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
oww.. Im sad to see you go. I understand you. Some people hate me for playing Minecraft and im like WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THAT!
I like roleplaying and not Minecraft like "cut trees" "Build a house" "Mine" But servers are very nice. I think people shouldnt put you down. Best Luck for the Future!

Catagory

Donator
Ratings
26 5
was a good meme

goodnight sweet prince

im a ww2 veteran with several memes to make. i have to go too.