Goodbye to all, friend or foe.

tabooscroll19

Donator
Ratings
14 1
Hey guys. So, I’ve decided to leave Manacube. It’s been a wild ride playing here, becoming the top player in skywars and dominating on kitpvp. Besides the fact I keep getting reported on hacks, I will never forget the amazing time I’ve spend here and the amazing people I’ve come to know. I am very grateful to have met you all. Here’s some of the best people I’ve came across and would like to acknowledge them:

@Peculiarly: for being a great friend and helping me get over my skywars addiction with kitpvp

@AlexanderBanter: for being an amazing person to warm up to with in the mornings.

@Z_raid: I will always remember how generous you were with those bets and I won’t tell yellowbunny how much you lost.

Theravejaggerg: for being the most creative person I know and dragging me to waste valuable time in your speed build contest.

@SoloAngel: I know you have left the server and everything but I want to thank you for making me stay on minevast for this long.

@xXWindows10Xx : I have seen you looking at that first spot for a while and now it is yours to take but all in all you gaining on my score is what started me on skywars so I want to thank you for that.

InstanceOfPlayer: Thank you for showing me this server and it is a shame you left after prison shut down but it has been a fun time with you especially when you played your first ever skywars game. I will never forget.

I may visit from time to time, see how things are going, but won’t stick around for long. So I’m afraid to say that this is it. Goodbye to all.

Ratings
I don't accept. You're my best friend. On this server and not on it. You make that server who it is. Everyone loves you on it. Please don't leave :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS!

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
This is soo sad to hear. I will always enjoy spending time with you on PvP servers, and I wish you best of luck in the future. :D I never met you [ At least I think ] until the end of my summer vacation in China.
Your skills amazes me, and how you dominated the Skywars server in 2 months, and it's still taking me more than a year right now, to do it. I still refuse this as a good bye to an amazing friend, and hopefully one day, you will visit again soon. [I want to be the first one to see you when you visit =^_^= ]

[ps. I'm assuming Tabbycat18, and GirlyGirlRox123 are somewhat staying on the server... And how did you know that I was staring at that first place spot for a while? :O ]

Last edited:

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
But but but Taboo pls don't leave :( I'm gonna miss you man. But hey best of luck with life. And maybe you can stop sometime and visit us. :D

ChazzaBiggsBlox

Donator
Ratings
Hey guys. So, I’ve decided to leave Manacube. It’s been a wild ride playing here, becoming the top player in skywars and dominating on kitpvp. Besides the fact I keep getting reported on hacks, I will never forget the amazing time I’ve spend here and the amazing people I’ve come to know. I am very grateful to have met you all. Here’s some of the best people I’ve came across and would like to acknowledge them:

@Peculiarly: for being a great friend and helping me get over my skywars addiction with kitpvp

@AlexanderBanter: for being an amazing person to warm up to with in the mornings.

@Z_raid: I will always remember how generous you were with those bets and I won’t tell yellowbunny how much you lost.

Theravejaggerg: for being the most creative person I know and dragging me to waste valuable time in your speed build contest.

@SoloAngel: I know you have left the server and everything but I want to thank you for making me stay on minevast for this long.

@xXWindows10Xx : I have seen you looking at that first spot for a while and now it is yours to take but all in all you gaining on my score is what started me on skywars so I want to thank you for that.

InstanceOfPlayer: Thank you for showing me this server and it is a shame you left after prison shut down but it has been a fun time with you especially when you played your first ever skywars game. I will never forget.

I may visit from time to time, see how things are going, but won’t stick around for long. So I’m afraid to say that this is it. Goodbye to all.
Noooooooo! Taboos, you were the only one I knew which hasn't quit yet! Don't go (also you forgot me in the list xD) D;
[DOUBLEPOST=1483980081][/DOUBLEPOST]I said I might quit when it was minevast, so yeah, I guess we're all leaving at some point... I hope you visit.
[DOUBLEPOST=1483980146][/DOUBLEPOST]Taboos I can't play without seeing you on the game at some points, I'd better start writing. pce 'rip old prison days'

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
This is soo sad to hear. I will always enjoy spending time with you on PvP servers, and I wish you best of luck in the future. :D I never met you [ At least I think ] until the end of my summer vacation in China.
Your skills amazes me, and how you dominated the Skywars server in 2 months, and it's still taking me more than a year right now, to do it. I still refuse this as a good bye to an amazing friend, and hopefully one day, you will visit again soon. [I want to be the first one to see you when you visit =^_^= ]

[ps. I'm assuming Tabbycat18, and GirlyGirlRox123 are somewhat staying on the server... And how did you know that I was staring at that first place spot for a while? :O ]
I know a secret about taboo, I will ask if I can reveal it.

tabooscroll19

Donator
Ratings
14 1
I'm gonna miss you all, and I will pop on now and then to say hi XD seems like half of you want me to now and then XD goodbye everyone and Peculiary the answer will go to your grave <3

ChazzaBiggsBlox

Donator
Ratings
Noooooooo! Taboos, you were the only one I knew which hasn't quit yet! Don't go (also you forgot me in the list xD) D;
[DOUBLEPOST=1483980081][/DOUBLEPOST]I said I might quit when it was minevast, so yeah, I guess we're all leaving at some point... I hope you visit.
[DOUBLEPOST=1483980146][/DOUBLEPOST]Taboos I can't play without seeing you on the game at some points, I'd better start writing. pce 'rip old prison days'
Actually you know, I won't quit too many people have left already, hope you come back some day!