ConnaJim

MVP+
ConnaJim
ConnaJim
MVP+
Ratings
7 6
Hello Minevast!
I have got a recent addiction to creating Parkourses, and the one I am presently making is my Head Parkour,
I have decided that instead of using the famous YouTuber heads and what not, that I would make it a Minevast community 'project',
If you would like your head to be bounced on in my Parkourse, then please post your IGN below, and a little challenge for you may be as to why you would like your head in the course,
I will only be accepting donor heads, but if you are not a donator presently, then feel welcome to donate to the lovely Minevast community if you so wish to desperately have your head on my course, or whether you actually want the rank,
Sincerely,
ConnaJim

P.S. This will only be open for maybe a week to a fortnight, because I don't want to place a ton of heads on the course :p

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I would love to be in your course.
My IGN is iCheetah_
On my other account I was the second minevast player to reach the Z Prison rank

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Ign is DaTNTBoy
I am Legend and should be Mapper. ( I have created lots of parkour courses for the parkour server)
Anyways, please add my head!

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I can come in too, my in game name is Nixi02 and I'm Mapper (if it counts as a donator).

Hello Minevast!
I have got a recent addiction to creating Parkourses, and the one I am presently making is my Head Parkour,
I have decided that instead of using the famous YouTuber heads and what not, that I would make it a Minevast community 'project',
If you would like your head to be bounced on in my Parkourse, then please post your IGN below, and a little challenge for you may be as to why you would like your head in the course,
I will only be accepting donor heads, but if you are not a donator presently, then feel welcome to donate to the lovely Minevast community if you so wish to desperately have your head on my course, or whether you actually want the rank,
Sincerely,
ConnaJim

P.S. This will only be open for maybe a week to a fortnight, because I don't want to place a ton of heads on the course :p
I would LOVE to jump on ma own head in parkour, currently i m legend rank and ma user is dizzyskyhawk101. A.K.A. Tha BaccaKing

ConnaJim

MVP+
ConnaJim
ConnaJim
MVP+
Ratings
7 6
Just a reply to this,
I will attempt to create this course, BUT! If you change you skin I'm afraid I cannot change the parkour course... Just a warning :cool:

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Are you still needing heads as I could donate mine :p
~Cheech <3

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
IGN: gumleaf

I should be added on your parkour because I like eggs.

ConnaJim

MVP+
ConnaJim
ConnaJim
MVP+
Ratings
7 6
Fair enough
[DOUBLEPOST=1443941909][/DOUBLEPOST]Only taking the next 5 requests! Sorry to all who were too slow :p

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
IGN: Split_back
Reason: Because parkour is bae.

Sidenote: I know I don't have the Donator Tag on forums yet, but I'm a Legend in-game.