Status
Not open for further replies.
Map name: Hearts
Map creator: poisonousx
Visit map: /plot v poisonousx 2
Jumps:64
checkpoints:5
pictures: files
also i am aware that it is mostly floating but what else can i do, other than spend ages making a wall floor and roof...

Attachments

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
us a //wand bro

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
You could make a main heart and put the parkour around it.

The parkour is repetitive based off of blocks, ladders, and glass. Try putting more varied parkour on the map!
1611610696615.png this is a color scheme you could use that would make varied parkour.

Also, the theme is taken, try aiming for a theme that isn't taken next time!

Acid

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello poisonousx,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have a map with the same theme (IceyHeart.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking on the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is decently accurate to what you were going for. However, it is quite messy since all of the structures are just floating, so please try to have a proper structure with lots of detail.
The parkour is varied quite a bit throughout, so well done there! The parkour is floating quite a bit (this goes with the build issue.) The length of the course is good for the hard difficulty; however, it is quite easy.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.