BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Good morning everyone, or should I say good afternoon/evening to those in other parts of the universe. As you may have read the title of this forum post, this will be my final 'hello' and 'goodbye'.

My name is BelenusHorror (formerly AutumnHorror). I've been playing on Manacube since 2017, so little over 3-4 years. Over the years, I was a main on Parkour before moving to the Creative server. Some of you may know me as the infamous person who buys a lot of people ranks. As much fun as I had doing it, I had some people constantly bugging me and others for ranks, and I could no longer afford to buy ranks for people. After much decision-making, I will be leaving the server.

I haven't had many people bug others or me for ranks in a while. However, I can tell it's still there a bit and the stress of people only wanting a rank, title, whatever it might be, was getting to me. And I just found I no longer enjoyed playing on the server as much as I used to. And I will be honest, I was also bummed when my staff app got denied, which led me to lose interest in playing. I know it sounds childish, but that's just how I feel. I mean no disrespect to any staff for their decision. I know they get multiple applications, and not everyone makes it through.

In conclusion, I would like to thank everyone I have met on the server, I know this wasn't a very long goodbye message, but I felt like there isn't much to say. I don't know if I'll return, and if I do, it'll likely be next year at some point. Thank you to all the people I have met, and you're welcome for the ranks if I have bought you any. This server has been both a blessing and a curse, which has made me realise that doing something nice can also be a downfall. Take care, guys, and I will see you all again someday.

JojoStyle

Forum Master
ELITE
JojoStyle
JojoStyle
ELITE
Ratings
343 6
Hey there!

Let me start by saying that I am sure you will be missed, not because of the things you have bought for people, but for the amazing person you are! Don't let people reduce you to "the person that could gift me something"!

I'm sad seeing you go, but I understand the reasoning behind it. I hope to see you back someday and I wish you all the best in the meantime!

Have a great one!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
BELE NOOO! I’ll miss you so much, thank you so much for everything you’ve ever done to me! <3

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
BELE NOOO! I’ll miss you so much, thank you so much for everything you’ve ever done to me! <3
I'll miss ya, Udun! I'm sure I'll be back one day ^^

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,333 82
You definitely seem familiar! Although, regrettably, I don’t believe we ever spoke. You always struck me as a very friendly and helpful member of the community, and definitely brought a positive atmosphere to the network.

I’m sorry to see you go, but I wish you the very best on all your future endeavours, and do really hope to see you around from time-to-time.

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
You definitely seem familiar! Although, regrettably, I don’t believe we ever spoke. You always struck me as a very friendly and helpful member of the community, and definitely brought a positive atmosphere to the network.

I’m sorry to see you go, but I wish you the very best on all your future endeavours, and do really hope to see you around from time-to-time.
Yeah, I recognise your name but I don't know if we ever spoke. Either way, thank you! I am sad to be leaving Manacube behind for now, but it will also help me to focus on my real-world job, haha. Maybe even earn myself a promotion \^o^/