Hello!

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
So I've had an account on here for quite a while, but never really did an throng with it. And I'm about to change that!

I understand how the forums work mostly because I am an avid member on a forums that uses the same software.

Now a little bit about me!

-Age- 13
-Birthday- July 25th (CHRISTMAS IN JULY! WOOT WOOT, also it's in exactly one week.)
-Name- My real life name is Ben, but I would prefer that you call me AnEmerald, or Emerald.
-Occupatipn- Nada. Unless you count building in mc.
-Pet- I have a pet cat I call kitty.
-YT- Nope. I really would like to have one but don't at the moment.

Well, thanks for reading this!
-AnEmerald

Taishan

Ratings
Hello, Emerald!
I've always wanted a pet such as a dog or cat, however, I can barely take care of my myself-- lack of responsibility ._. I also have been quite inactive on forums or playing MC in general, but I'm slowly getting back into enjoying MC. My building skills are also horrendous, hence why I like parkour more than building (even though I'm terrible at parkour as well). I'll just conclude this response now, see you around!~

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hello Emerald,
Welcome to the community and the server! You're birthday is really cool, Christmas in July!! Happy early birthday!!! If you have any questions feel free to message me on here or discord!
Cya Its_Kat