... help? Maybe? Kinda stupid...

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
ive been on the forums for a while, and I'm not quite certain what to post, in that areas. I understand how to make, respond and react to threads... but I'm unsure what to post. It feels weird to me compared to previous forums I've been on. Ye I feel dumb now.
Thanks if you read this,
-AnEmerald

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello [B][COLOR=#00b300]AnEmerald[/COLOR][/B]

The forums is again grouping the server as you already know. So what you post here can vary between what needs you have.

- Issues In-Game
- Reporting a Player
- Reporting Bugs
- Reporting a Staff Member
- Make helpful threads (guides)

There is always the off topic section and as the name states that is off topic threads as long as it is appropriate then you should be fine.

The forums is here just for the case helping you or you helping someone else. Sure it may not be easy to come up with an idea to post but if you need any other above then here is the place.

There is never really a reason not to post a thread here there is plenty as stated above. The forums is just a place that the community becomes as one helping one another.

I hope this has given you some sort of open window on the whole situation now and hope to see threads from you soon. :)

jasuuss

Ratings
I have definitely come across the same problem, AnEmerald.

Firstly, what kind of threads do you enjoy making? I'll list a few below that might peak your interest.
Whenever you think of an idea, write it down. It comes in handy later on.

What about -

A useful guide - Maybe there's a gamemode you're good at and have a few nifty things you can teach others. OR, everyone always loves a well-done Guide To A Good Staff Application! :)

Tips&Tricks - Much like the before suggestion, some tips&tricks for applicatants? Tips&Tricks for something else in game? Play around with it.

Your thoughts on something - You could make a thread about your thoughts and opinions on something server related, or even non-server related in the "Off Topic" section. Or asking other people about their thoughts on something?

Start one of those game things - People are always coming up with cool and fun forum games, like "See how high we can count before staff post", or "If you could have any username, what would it be?". Stuff like that get people engaged and bring the community together.

I hope this helped in some way, I wrote down all I could think of. Look at some different server forums for insperation, but remember, don't plagerise. Best of luck! ;)

Last edited:

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
Just respond to random threads lol.
Done. xD
Hello [B][COLOR=#00b300]AnEmerald[/COLOR][/B]

The forums is again grouping the server as you already know. So what you post here can vary between what needs you have.

- Issues In-Game
- Reporting a Player
- Reporting Bugs
- Reporting a Staff Member
- Make helpful threads (guides)

There is always the off topic section and as the name states that is off topic threads as long as it is appropriate then you should be fine.

The forums is here just for the case helping you or you helping someone else. Sure it may not be easy to come up with an idea to post but if you need any other above then here is the place.

There is never really a reason not to post a thread here there is plenty as stated above. The forums is just a place that the community becomes as one helping one another.

I hope this has given you some sort of open window on the whole situation now and hope to see threads from you soon. :)
Thank you! I appreciate the advice. :)
I have definitely come across the same problem, AnEmerald.

Firstly, what kind of threads do you enjoy making? I'll list a few below that might peak your interest.
Whenever you think of an idea, write it down. It comes in handy later on.

What about -

A useful guide - Maybe there's a gamemode you're good at and have a few nifty things you can teach others. OR, everyone always loves a well-done Guide To A Good Staff Application! :)

Tips&Tricks - Much like the before suggestion, some tips&tricks for applicatants? Tips&Tricks for something else in game? Play around with it.

Your thoughts on something - You could make a thread about your thoughts and opinions on something server related, or even non-server related in the "Off Topic" section. Or asking other people about their thoughts on something?

Start one of those game things - People are always coming up with cool and fun forum games, like "See how high we can count before staff post", or "If you could have any username, what would it be?". Stuff like that get people engaged and bring the community together.

I hope this helped in some way, I wrote down all I could think of. Look at some different server forums for insperation, but remember, don't plagerise. Best of luck! ;)
I'll probably be making some stuff here soon. Thanks!