Hey there, I'm xucc!

xucc

Ratings
Hey guys, it's me John and some of you may already know me... BUT! For those of you who don't know me, hello there!

Name: John

Some of my hobbies include: Hanging out with friends, minecraft, video editing and graphic design!
My most recent video edit:
I enjoy making these as it lets me express my emotions.
Come and say hi, and if you want to play some games add me on discord

xucc#5910

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Why, hello there, John. I've seen you around on the forums, and it's nice you finally made an introduction!

Hanging out with friends is always fun, especially when it's close friends, and even girlfriend/boyfriend. :D (<- Being fair here lol) Minecraft's a good hobby. The servers, the community, and the gameplay. I plan on getting more into graphic design and such when I get older, especially for the career I want to get into. Your video edits are pretty cool, so good work. Interesting how it lets you express your emotions.

I hope you continue to enjoy ManaCube, and if you got any questions/concerns, feel free to ask me, or any other staff member, on Discord, here on the forums, or in-game. Cya around! ;)

-Speediare

xucc

Ratings
Why, hello there, John. I've seen you around on the forums, and it's nice you finally made an introduction!

Hanging out with friends is always fun, especially when it's close friends, and even girlfriend/boyfriend. :D (<- Being fair here lol) Minecraft's a good hobby. The servers, the community, and the gameplay. I plan on getting more into graphic design and such when I get older, especially for the career I want to get into. Your video edits are pretty cool, so good work. Interesting how it lets you express your emotions.

I hope you continue to enjoy ManaCube, and if you got any questions/concerns, feel free to ask me, or any other staff member, on Discord, here on the forums, or in-game. Cya around! ;)

-Speediare
Thanks for checking this out <3
I hope you do get into graphic design as it is really fun and looks great on a portfolio! Please follow your dreams, I am right now! Hopefully we can become better friends and we should talk anytime.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Xucc. I'll make this simple. You do video editing. I do audio editing. I'm making a diss track. Wanna hop on the Dacon Disstrack?

xucc

Ratings
Xucc. I'll make this simple. You do video editing. I do audio editing. I'm making a diss track. Wanna hop on the Dacon Disstrack?
haha, I saw that I don't know if it's the best idea to make a disstrack of dacon, but if you can find no other video editors feel free to come to me.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
haha, I saw that I don't know if it's the best idea to make a disstrack of dacon, but if you can find no other video editors feel free to come to me.
Trust me. This diss track will be legendary.
[DOUBLEPOST=1505253864][/DOUBLEPOST]
300x300.jpg

It's going down!