Hi! My name's Alyssa..

Ally_saurusrex

Donator
Ratings
19 1
..but you can call me Ally ;)

A little bit about me:
-I'm 15 years old (turning 16 soon), and I live in Canada!
-I've been working at my local movie theater for more than 2 years, and I love it there
-I'm in grade 10
-My favorite things to do are play video games (Minecraft, Sims, Stardew Valley, etc), make/listen to music, and -talk to people!
-My favorite food is mozza sticks yumyumyumy
-My favorite bands are: Marianas Trench, La Dispute, Pierce the Veil, and Panic! At The Disco :)

Some fun facts about me:
-I have 4 cats
-I'm pansexual
-I've never been outside of Canada, but I'd love to travel the world one day
-I have a junior
black belt in karate
-I can play 5 different instruments
-Don't be afraid to talk to me! I'd love to make some friends in this community :D

In regards to the server:
-My favorite game to server to play on is
Islands, but I also pop onto Creative and Parkour every so often
-I have the
VIP+ rank
-I'd say I usually play for about 2-3 hours everyday on average
-I plan on applying for staff once I get to know the community better, and gain a bit more experience on the server

That's about all there is to know about me! See you guys around :p

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Welcome Ally!

I like your taste in music, I also listen to a few of those bands (P!ATD) and a few others (Tøp, Artic Monkeys). Whoo another LGBT player, the community keeps growing! :) If you ever any have questions or need any help, please feel free to ask me!

Welcome once again! :D

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Hey Ally welcome!!! I am Wolf nice to meet you. :D You can usually find me on Islands and Skyblock so if you ever see me online don't be afraid to say hai!!! And if you have any questions, concerns or need any help on islands or any other server I'll always be glad to help!! :) And if you ever need any one to talk to don't be afraid to ask for my discord. Or you can start a pm with me through the fourms.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to manacube! I hope you enjoy your time on the server and the forums and make many many friends :)