Hi

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Hey guys,
Now I'm not just hopping on this "Leaving Minevast" train for fun but here in a couple of weeks I'm gonna be a freshman in HS, I'm supposed to only be going into eighth but my school and parents thought I was ready to start Highschool so.. I'm not gonna be on as much because I'm joining JV soccer, and starting HS earlier then I should so I'm gonna need to prepare for it and study a lot when I start school. I'll be on, just, not as much. Maybe I'll be active playing 5 hours a week if anything.. I'll be afk during the day and stuff but I won't be active. But most likely I wont be on for a while because my school slams freshmen-sophmores with homework (atleast 6 hours) and I have 3 hours of soccer practice/games. So if anyone needs me on I have a Facebook dedicated to my Minecraft life and anyone can friend me and message me if they need to get to me for Minevast reasons. Another reason why I'm leaving is because there has been so many advertisers and I know staff tries to ban them and they do but it gets annoying, along with the ragers and dimwitted 9 year olds telling people to "kys" and hackers and chat bypassers. I really miss our small community where everybody knew everybody and we rarely had advertisers, constant swears etc. I've been on this server for close to 3 years now (I believe this December :D) and I've gotten a global rank for both my alt and I (Legend and VIP) so of course I'll get on as often as I can, but just not as often as I would like.
I would also like to shout out some people
Purpz- You've dealt with my immaturity and stupidity and have helped me and so many other people with issues that we might have. You definitely deserve to be this important to Minevast.
Stella and Dom- We've been the Pandomla team for a while now and I'm gonna miss you guys :(
The 2-3 year veterans of Minevast- YAS we've made it through these years to see our bb Minevast become larger and seen all the improvements
I love this server and the entire staff team and Minevast will always hold a special place in my heart bc this is like my second Fammmmmmmmm <3
My Facebook for contacting me for Minevast Concerns is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013036004120 and my Email is [email protected]
-Maddy

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Crazy to hear people talk about multiple hours of homework... Through my entire high school and college education, I never had a night with more than two hours of it.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck.