Finished Hide 'N Seek

Phinx

Ratings
123 1

Untitled.png

Hide 'n Seek
Saturday, May 20
1:00 pm
After that 2 week long build for an Easter map, I am proud to announce manacubes first Hide 'N seek map created from a contest! (Sorry an Easter event is in may guys, it was a long comp)

Log on, on May 20th at 1pm EST and head for the events server. We will announce in chat when its open so that you can join and start searching!

Usual rules apply, just like any other server Events is a server on manacube. Please follow the rules such as you would normally on any other server.

The event takes place on Saturday may 20th at 1:00 pm EST, get there by doing /event

Our hiding members will be those from Manacube staff team, and possibly special guest and map creator DiscoShock. (Still waiting on confirmation)

The prize is 2 voting chests per Staff found on either skyblock, survival and 10 gems per staff found on any other server. NOTE: You can only find 2 staff max

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Good luck to the seekers. I'll be sure to hide real good! ;)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Argh, I really wish I could make it! Sadly I'll be at a wedding and sneaking out isn't an option either..

Have fun and good luck to all those participating! I'm counting on the staff members to find the best hiding spots! ;) Oh and Disco as well, knew that. Heh.

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
Sounds like fun! I'll be sure to get there on time(for once).