HyDr0KT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello HyDr0KT is playing whit full Diamond armor and a op diamond sword in kit pvp me and other players dont like that he is playing whit full diamond nobody can kill him pls XDacon say this to HyDr0KT

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Hello HyDr0KT is playing whit full Diamond armor and a op diamond sword in kit pvp me and other players dont like that he is playing whit full diamond nobody can kill him pls XDacon say this to HyDr0KT
Hydr0kt earned that diamond armor and diamond sword. He is allowed to use the stuff he earned. Sorry :/

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Well its weird to be someone on the side of a person that two hits everyone and overall OP which no one can do it about. Surprising

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Well its weird to be someone on the side of a person that two hits everyone and overall OP which no one can do it about. Surprising
I mean, there is nothing you can do about it. Just try to avoid him. I am realizing the truth and that it's fair if he earned it. Not earning it would be going out into creative and getting free diamond armor with God enchants, and using unlimited sets. I do agree it sucks but we have to deal with it.

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Just a clarification, I have never spawned in any of the items I have. All of my armor like superburrito said, is from days of playing and hard work. I have worked very hard to become what I have now. And I do not think it is unfair that I use full diamond armor. I worked hard for this and should be able to use it whenever I desire. I know players get mad frequently which is why I don't pvp 24/7.

Brackish

Ratings
To be honest, he earned his money and stuff through donations and got his "friends" to buy him the donations. In my opinion I don't think he earned it legit because on the website it states you cannot do real life trading on the server. Anyways if you want him dead, go and kill him yourself or make a team to corner him.

Status
Not open for further replies.