Accepted Hyrule Shield - A Hard Parkour Map

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map is based off of the classic Hyrule Shield design from The Legend of Zelda, featuring some added touches to make it look more authentic. It is also home to an evil little parkour course! There is a heavy emphasis on Iron bars and ladders. I've combined many strings of jumps, based on some of the harder aspects of ladder/iron bar parkour, which will make for an interesting time.

There are currently three checkpoints, although I'm tempted to remove one to be a bit trolly.
While there are only 45 jumps, they are tough to complete and provide a tough experience to players. Short, sweet and evil, that's my goal!

To reach the map, just do /warp HyruleShield and voila! It'll be right next to my other two parkour maps - Mario Mystery Block and Prison Isles, which are currently also in the waiting list.

Here are some screenshots, in case you are interested - http://imgur.com/a/Bss2w

EDIT - If this map is accepted, could it possibly be added to the donator courses, since there really aren't enough donator courses as of right now and I think the donators would appreciate some newer courses.

Last edited:

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Well done to the job! I really like The Legend Of Zelda, I have been playing since 1st grade and I enjoy the game very much.
I especially love this parkour, there are little variety of jumps which is bars and ladders but they are very hard.
Definitely a hard, and I hope this map gets released to the donator courses. Plus, the donator courses only have 1 Hard.
I would much love this parkour to get released and I think your other maps should get released.
And also, nice Hyrule Shield Pixel Art! I think it is very pretty.
Well, I am a little new to MineVast and I loved it right away.
- Legendary DaTNTBoy
<------- That Avatar is Not My Skin.