• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Hey guys,

As you wondered from the title of this thread. I am new to the server, I just made a thread to say hi. I was on the server like two months ago just to play skywars, but I left I don't know why. Then a friend told me about the server and I came back 2 days ago and started to permanently and hope to see the staff team soon or at the end or start of the year. I hope I do make it one day.

I like this community and your so nice and welcoming and friendly, I love welcoming new people as well even though I am new.

I hope to see you on the server if you have read this thread, I Play Kit-PvP, Skywars, Creative and Parkour. I want to apply for staff but I don't know what server to choose to be staff on. I might apply in a month or 20 days at least.

I will leave a poll for you to vote where I should choose to be staff. You can post on this thread when you see me a few times on the server

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Where do you play/like the most?

Maybe look at which server has the least amount of mods.

www.minevast.com/apply

Read the stickies too before you do apply though!!
I will stick to the tips and the requirements. I will learn the rules have it open when I play, I will get over 50 hours and maybe 100 before I apply. I like Creative, Skywars and Parkour. I will probably go for parkour or maybe Creative

Thanks for the reply :p

Ratings
Well I wish you luck then!! If you need help or questions you can ask me!! (I may not be a moderator but I can be helpful!)

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
The best advice I can give you is apply for the server you like the most and you are willing to spend time on.

As a staff member you must be dedicated to that server and know all the rules and commands inside out. There must be one server you enjoy the most, and it is important to apply for this one. If you were successful we would not want you changing the server you staff a few weeks in because you were fed up of it, we would want you to still be passionate about it even after all the hard work you do for it.

I hope this makes sense and if you have any questions feel free to ask me on the forums.
I personally would not let a poll judge the server I would be applying for.

TitaniumFox

Ratings
8 1
The best advice I can give you is apply for the server you like the most and you are willing to spend time on.

As a staff member you must be dedicated to that server and know all the rules and commands inside out. There must be one server you enjoy the most, and it is important to apply for this one. If you were successful we would not want you changing the server you staff a few weeks in because you were fed up of it, we would want you to still be passionate about it even after all the hard work you do for it.

I hope this makes sense and if you have any questions feel free to ask me on the forums.
even though this wasn't a reply to me this still helped me a lot haha

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15

I will close the poll, I am going to staff Parkour. Sometimes the chat gets inapproriate (Swearing). Or people get angry. I love a little sense of humour but I don't like the people who swear.