I Find This Unfair...?

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
So I submitted my plot on creative (/plot visit PixelAteTyler 3). @IIChristianII "graded" it. He automatically denied it. Here's the backstory:

@James21 and I built a parkour on the plot so I added him as a helper for it. Then I deleted the parkour and built the submission plot over it. Chris denied the submission because James was still a helper on it. And yet James did not help me with anything but the parkour on that plot. I find this extremely unfair and in my opinion, staff should go into deeper research and looking into, if you will, on if someone actually helped build the submission at all or not. James has since been denied to avoid further confusion.

Suggestion: Rolling back players to check? I know it's tedious, but there really should be some organized way that staff can really check so that nothing like this happens in the future. Plus when you commit to being part of the staff team, you must fulfill the duties required within that commitment.

I would appreciate it if another staff member would take this given advice and look at my plot at /plot visit PixelAteTyler 3.

Regards, Tyler.

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Hello there @TheSpicyPixel ,

After reviewing the plot with ./co i, with SunsetMagic, We have unfortunately confirmed that James21 did build on this specific plot. In other words your plot will not be graded as you do have 'Helpers'.

If you have any questions/concerns regarding this issue please feel free to let me know through a private message from this point on.

Sincerely,
Christian

Last edited: