I Got Banned Because My Username Is "Minevast"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamont

Dedicated Member
Ratings
33 2
Hello Fellow Minevast players my name is YoloMcSwagDragon,black_assassin4,Or even "Minevast".
Recently i changed my minecraft username to "Minevast" to show that i love Minevast and i love to play on the server.So when i changed my ign i went around on different servers Parkour,Skyblock,Creative,etc. So after about 30 minutes or so _Drakey_ bans me. I'm not that surprised because i knew some "friendly" staff member would ban me. I then read the reason why he banned me and it said "Change your username and we will let you on. First of all i will not change my username because its just a username. Its not a big deal. But i guess you thought it was xdacons old username so its important i guess its important. So to end it here i will not be able to go on the server until i change my ign. I will however stay on the website and review parkour. On the poll say if you think this is fair or not fair of the staff member who should have told me its not aloud to have this username.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I thinks that is sad and maybe u will need to change your ign to your last one. I know u changed it because u thought that using that name u will look like a person that loves Minevast. I dont know if XDacon's last name was Minevast but i think so.
At the Creative spawn it says Welcome to Minevast's plot so maybe it was him.

Hope u can get in with your name :( or your last name

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
I told Drakey to ban the account and you will not be unbanned. When Dakota had his accounts compromised we didn't realise that the MineVast name was also changed, and thus you were able to claim it. We have a lot of stuff linked to that account name, given that most of our servers use offline UUID they stay with the name, and for that we cannot let you on.

We will not let you online until you change your name for the reasons stated above but also because we don't want people running around with the name "Minevast" which could mislead and confuse people. If you're willing to return the username to us, that is great. If not your account will stay banned until there comes a time that you decide to change it..

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
That is fine, the account will stay banned.

i changed my minecraft username to "Minevast" to show that i love Minevast and i love to play on the server.
Yet when asked to return the name due to important server-related things being linked to it you'd rather hinder the server and stay banned from the server that you "love", the logic is brilliant.

I'll lock this thread as the situation has been dealt with.

Good Day,

Dylan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.