jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
So today, my computer did one of those weird shutdowns. When I turned it back on, I had to login to my Minecraft again. When I logged in, it told me to buy premium or play the demo. And It said "Player" instead of ItzLaney80. I immediately freaked out and went to the website. When I logged in, it said I didn't own Minecraft. That had been happening when I tried to change my username for a while, but I just went with it, assuming it was a minor thing. But clearly, it wasn't minor. My premium account is gone, or broken. I am pretty upset because if I get a new one, all my ranks will be gone. You may not see me ingame for a while.

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
Hm, that seems very odd. Now I don't know your personal details or anything that is associated with your Minecraft Account. Or whether your parents bought you Minecraft. However what I do know is that when you first purchase Minecraft, it always comes with a transaction ID. If you can show Mojang Support that proof of you buying it, you have the chance to get back your account. But again I do not know whether you even still have the transaction and how desperate you are on getting your account back. Hopefully everything goes well with you.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Hm, that seems very odd. Now I don't know your personal details or anything that is associated with your Minecraft Account. Or whether your parents bought you Minecraft. However what I do know is that when you first purchase Minecraft, it always comes with a transaction ID. If you can show Mojang Support that proof of you buying it, you have the chance to get back your account. But again I do not know whether you even still have the transaction and how desperate you are on getting your account back. Hopefully everything goes well with you.
Thank you <3

nasser_919

MVP
nasser_919
nasser_919
MVP
Ratings
Have you tried resetting your password?

Megalucario2101

Ratings
31 2
Contact Minecraft staff members on the Minecraft website they should be able to help u with this problem if u have evidence that the account is urs.