I have no friends to ask this to so... can you guys help me out?

What did ya think?

• Potato

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • England is my city

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Ratings
18 4
I have no friends to ask this to but what do you think of this Melbourne bounce thing I made.
I called it whoops cause I made it on accident I'v never made bounce before.. so protect your ears.
(also you should try listening with some fat headphones or speakers loudly. d fat bass is good)

https://soundcloud.com/matthewforest/matthew-forest-whoops/s-1QZOk

Its very different from what I am used to making, mainly I write lofi or chill music and this is out of my comfort zone, just want to know what it sounds like to fresh ears.
(the mix is terrible ik)

Ratings
You did an absolutely amazing job on this, especially for something you did on accident. While I don't usually listen to this type of music, I think this is pretty great. I also listened to a few of your other creations, and I have to say Floating is definitely one of my favorites. Keep up the good work! :)

Ratings
18 4
You did an absolutely amazing job on this, especially for something you did on accident. While I don't usually listen to this type of music, I think this is pretty great. I also listened to a few of your other creations, and I have to say Floating is definitely one of my favorites. Keep up the good work! :)
Thanks, Ill try to write more in that style in the future!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
You should always feel free to ask opinions on stuff you made, it's really nice to listen to some creations not made by current big or popular artists! I'd have to say that you did a great job on this one, even if it was on accident. The drop was pretty smooth and you're right about the bass. Songs with a good bass have always been a favourite of mine, thus why I really enjoy most of your creations - especially howling mountains and robotic heartbeats.

Keep it up!

Ratings
18 4
You should always feel free to ask opinions on stuff you made, it's really nice to listen to some creations not made by current big or popular artists! I'd have to say that you did a great job on this one, even if it was on accident. The drop was pretty smooth and you're right about the bass. Songs with a good bass have always been a favourite of mine, thus why I really enjoy most of your creations - especially howling mountains and robotic heartbeats.

Keep it up!
Thankyou!