i need a mod

Ratings
can i get a mod on the server plz got a friend of me that got held hostage by corei22 in a nther portal he cnt do anything

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
@Knightsurge I think what he's trying to say is that his friend got trapped in a nether portal (like, they added blocks around the nether portal), then removed him from the island, so hes stuck going in and out of the nether.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
@Knightsurge I think what he's trying to say is that his friend got trapped in a nether portal (like, they added blocks around the nether portal), then removed him from the island, so hes stuck going in and out of the nether.
Microsoft should really let you at least type in chat when your in a nether portal so this wouldn't be a problem

she tpa me to her and she said she didn't know whyit didn't work ik got in it and then she set pumpkins around me and because i was on her island i couldn't break them, so now i can't open any menu( it was a hell to even disconnect) so i can't tp away!!!! corei22 did this to me

when dario was chatting to her to let me go she first said i wasn't there, dario ask her to tpa him to her island so he could get me out, she refused the whole time, later she said dario needed to donate to her, and even after that she was asking for a silk touch diamond pickaxe, after that she began to do stupid by saying she comes from germany and doesn't understand us. BUT SHE WAS TALKING ENGLISH THE WHOLE TIME. so a whole time after that she tpa dario to an island of her friend/slave, she said it was her island(it was a new island) dario said that she needed to break one block to make him believe(you can't break blocks on someone elses island) she didn't want to do that and said that her slave would do it for her so she didn't prove it then she had just left

i'm still stuck so pleasa someone help me :cry:
minevast is a really good server it is great but this will really ruine my enthusiasm to play on the server

Attachments