I need help

Anybody got any tips for parkour. I have done it for so long but i can never seem to be at least decent, i have passed many levels, but its never on the hard ones just easy and medium. Is it impossible or do i just suck really bad. Well im always telling myself that u gotta keep trying like they say practice makes perfect

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
All courses are possible. My tip would be (even though I'm not the greatest at parkour) is use your resources to your advantage. If there is a 4 block jump, look around you, see if there is a block behind you that can be used for momentum to help you overcome the quad jump. Best of luck parkouring :)

Pqcket

Donator
Ratings
97 1
Parkour is a skill built up overtime. If you're able to have patience and persevere through the rough patches you will become a parkour master. Start with the basics and keep practicing the basics and eventually you'll become better and better. That's how it was for me with pvp, i kept pvping and pvping until I just got really good at it and I found that to work with building as well. Good Luck to you and I hope you don't give up!

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
As many of multiple servers are aware, I was in fact the second player to accomplish a quad neo.
So I know my stuff. ;)
Well, kinda...
Not going to give away all my secrets yet, but here's one:
Use speed.
No, not the potion or effect.
I'm talking about momentum.
Step One: Momentum all the way to the jump without stopping.
If this does not work, use this trick for momentum:
Step 1.5: Jump up, don't move until you're in midair. Shake from left to right three times.
Step Two: As soon as you finish shaking, punch the block you want to land on, this will give you a further sense of where you will be going.
Step Three: Back up, shake three times, run, jump.
This trick seems long, but it's effective 99% of the time if performed correctly.