I Wish to Be Staff / Helper :D [Not Applying Yet]

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Hello everybody :D
I just wish to staff / helper on next year [ Since I will be 14 at that time :p ]
And I would like and accept personal opinions from you that I can use to improve myself, so I can eventually
(and hopefully) become a helper / staff. Please don't hesitate to comment below
[If you want to know, I would like to become a helper on skywars, and barebones, as small pvping servers are my favs :p and Maybe a chat mod on parkour.]

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Hey Window here are my few tips for you before applying.

Firstly you have to choose on server you will apply for, expect in the case of SkyBlock/Island or Kitpvp/Barebones.

Next, start helping players in chat, becoming active, and helpful in the forums. Show players that your right for the job.

Finally, start working on your application. All though you can't submit it as your not of age yet, it doesn't hurt to type out your application on a word doc. This will help you out as you can edit any mistakes/ add details and such ahead of time. Once the time is right submit your application!

Best regards, JuanitoG

Pqcket

Donator
Ratings
97 1
Okay, So from me to you. This post is pointless. But wait, don't get discouraged yet because it's not bad that you've created this post. I believe making this post right now shows how happy you are about it and dedicated yes, but doesn't help you in anyway. From now and in a year a lot could happen that you may or may not have control of and certain things can and cannot be changed. Seeing you post this post makes me already have a sculpted idea of you and I'd think you'd be a very optimistic and dedicated staff member as well as a great addition for the team. I've seen you in game on Barebones when it first came out and several times throughout the server and I can't remember any immature instances or problems caused by you, I'm pretty sure you're in the clear. One more note, not saying you are but I've met a lot of 13 year old kids who are immature and I'm not basing their actions on you but I've seen certain 'things' they do that just ruins any chance at staff they will ever have, however I don't think this will be you and from here on out I wish you nothing but, Good Luck!

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
If you ever decide to apply once you become of age, then best of luck to you, I think you'd be a great staff member. There are many things to learn, of which you will learn along the way as you become older.

The best thing you can do at the current time is just review the server rules & guidelines. Become familiar and try to get to know them like the back of your hand, as if you are to get accepted, knowing all/most of the server rules will be very beneficial.

Like Juanito said, you have to select what server you would like to moderate when you are creating your staff application. If you are accepted, you will be a Helper for the server that you selected. If you do well as a Helper and get promoted to Moderator, you will then receive ChatMod on all other servers. Also, if promoted to Mod, you might have the chance to become a Mod on another server or two. For example, I was a Mod on Skywars, KitPvP, Barebones, and Parkour before I resigned. I would also like to note that all of the PvP servers are combined. In other words, if you apply and get accepted for KitPvP Helper, you will receive the same permissions on Skywars and Barebones.

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
If you ever decide to apply once you become of age, then best of luck to you, I think you'd be a great staff member. There are many things to learn, of which you will learn along the way as you become older.

The best thing you can do at the current time is just review the server rules & guidelines. Become familiar and try to get to know them like the back of your hand, as if you are to get accepted, knowing all/most of the server rules will be very beneficial.

Like Juanito said, you have to select what server you would like to moderate when you are creating your staff application. If you are accepted, you will be a Helper for the server that you selected. If you do well as a Helper and get promoted to Moderator, you will then receive ChatMod on all other servers. Also, if promoted to Mod, you might have the chance to become a Mod on another server or two. For example, I was a Mod on Skywars, KitPvP, Barebones, and Parkour before I resigned. I would also like to note that all of the PvP servers are combined. In other words, if you apply and get accepted for KitPvP Helper, you will receive the same permissions on Skywars and Barebones.
Okay, So from me to you. This post is pointless. But wait, don't get discouraged yet because it's not bad that you've created this post. I believe making this post right now shows how happy you are about it and dedicated yes, but doesn't help you in anyway. From now and in a year a lot could happen that you may or may not have control of and certain things can and cannot be changed. Seeing you post this post makes me already have a sculpted idea of you and I'd think you'd be a very optimistic and dedicated staff member as well as a great addition for the team. I've seen you in game on Barebones when it first came out and several times throughout the server and I can't remember any immature instances or problems caused by you, I'm pretty sure you're in the clear. One more note, not saying you are but I've met a lot of 13 year old kids who are immature and I'm not basing their actions on you but I've seen certain 'things' they do that just ruins any chance at staff they will ever have, however I don't think this will be you and from here on out I wish you nothing but, Good Luck!
Goodluck applying in the future. From what I've seen, you seem like a great guy that with some more experience would be fit for the job :).
Hey Window here are my few tips for you before applying.

Firstly you have to choose on server you will apply for, expect in the case of SkyBlock/Island or Kitpvp/Barebones.

Next, start helping players in chat, becoming active, and helpful in the forums. Show players that your right for the job.

Finally, start working on your application. All though you can't submit it as your not of age yet, it doesn't hurt to type out your application on a word doc. This will help you out as you can edit any mistakes/ add details and such ahead of time. Once the time is right submit your application!

Best regards, JuanitoG
Thanks all <3