Idea: Skyblock Expansions

sythluko

ELITE
nvfy
nvfy
ELITE
Ratings
Im not sure if this is already a thing, but the higher the rank you are (VIP, VIP+, etc.), the more the border of your island border should expand.

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
Im not sure if this is already a thing, but the higher the rank you are (VIP, VIP+, etc.), the more the border of your island border should expand.
Cool idea however this would make Skyblock very pay to win. With the current system everyone (regardless of rank) has the ability to grind out and get max island border. You can do this with mana using the command: /is upgrades

There's plenty of ways to farm for mana and becuase it's late into the season mana is very easy to get your hands on. Cool idea, hoped this helps you if you didn't already know!

sythluko

ELITE
nvfy
nvfy
ELITE
Ratings
Cool idea however this would make Skyblock very pay to win. With the current system everyone (regardless of rank) has the ability to grind out and get max island border. You can do this with mana using the command: /is upgrades

There's plenty of ways to farm for mana and becuase it's late into the season mana is very easy to get your hands on. Cool idea, hoped this helps you if you didn't already know!

Thank you, i did not know this!

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
Thank you, i did not know this!
No worries, if you need anything else hit me up in game. I'm very active on skyblock (ironically though for a few days I wont be going away for a few days tomorrow though haha :) ). If not just ask nicely in chat, im sure someone will help you! Good luck :)