I'm back! Here's 21 things you didn't know about me!

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
I've thought about this so much the past 2 months, and I've lost interest in Minecraft. I wanna bring this addiction back, read more:

Who am I? I'm a past Minecraft player that feels so guilty for quitting shortly after I was unbanned for being a loyal player. I quit for a stupid reason and to be honest, I don't really know why I quit. While I was gone, I spent a while working on my social life. I actually spent so long on it, I forgot about Minecraft in general. I've thought many times about buying a new account and fitting in, like I did back 1 year ago. A year ago, I joined MineVast because I was into Kit-PvP, and I stuck with it, up until November. After November, I quit Minecraft, I quit Skype, I quit everything. I came back onto Skype sometime in December, but I never came back to Minecraft before a few days after that. It was then I joined MineVast to see what changed, I didn't really notice a difference, so I quit MineVast. Quitting had some good stuff. I figured out what I wanna be when I grow up; a D.J. The 2 months I was gone, for 1 month I listened to Pop, Country, Rock, Electro, Dance, and Rap. I did this all to figure out what I wanted to play or sing (or yell ;D). I figured out that I liked it all, so after that month I started mixing Pop, Rap, Rock, Electro, and Dance together, but it sounded horrible. I spent that entire month mixing a ton of songs, and ended with Electro-Pop. It sounded the best to me, and I've been working with most girl classmates and a few boys to make an amazing album. I still got another 8/9 months before I finish this album, which I will name "Addictions", as most of those songs are about my addiction to love, how it failed, and my addictions to many other things, as bad as drinking. I did many things in those 2 months, but the worst I did was this:
- I couldn't stop thinking about MineVast, so I smoked a cigarette. It helped, but I hated the taste.
- I mixed a can of red bull with a bottle of jack, hearing that clears your mind, but it just got me feeling really weird, kinda high.

20 things you didn't know about me:

1. I used to be tone-deaf.
2. The person I look up to in my life is David Guetta
3. I'm a D.J :p
4. Every Phone I've got, I've thrown it at the wall to break the camera.
5. I don't get mad, everyones a friend to me.
6. As a kid, I'd write songs and sell them to some young singers who are now quite popular. Not sure how that happened. I've never been a good writer.
7. I spent all my college savings on D.J equipment. I don't believe in extra education, I think I'm a pretty good D.J and don't need college to get a job.
8. My mind is quite weird, whenever something slow happens, my brain processes slow, and whenever something fast happens, my brain speeds up.
9. Every time I flip my head back to look behind me IRL, I pass out.
10. I've tried to sing, but I'm not that good without a huge treble boost.
11. I have grammar OCD.
12. I've gone to many D.J concerts, ranging from Tiësto to Avicii.
13. I've been secretly joining MineVast now and then. (hehe)
14. I can't write neat.
15. Every phone I get, I'll crack the screen so my classmates watch me play on my phone instead of the person next to me. =P
16. I'm the most popular person in my school.
17. My parents don't know I'm not going to college, although I should tell them soon.
18. I D.J on a MacBook Air.
19. The headphones I use are the exact same model and type David Guetta uses & made.
20. I have 3 tattoos.
21. I'll never leave again. And if I do, I'm not leaving without ya'll.

Thanks for reading. I'm back people!

Last edited: