Important In need of new Skyblock Islands!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
This island was created by Jimmey_ and I. You can get to it by doing /plot tp Jimmey_. We entered it but just incase we wanted to put the pictures up here also.

This is the link to the pictures, Thank you :)
http://imgur.com/a/SPH20

Have a good day and good luck everyone else!

P.S.- the inside of the island is filled with ores

Also in the cave/mineshaft the minecart chest always disappears so if this gets chosen it was part of the build. Thank you :)

Last edited:

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Just to ask, how will we know if an island was accepted or denied?

*So we know whether or not to rework it and improve, etc.*

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Just to ask, how will we know if an island was accepted or denied?

*So we know whether or not to rework it and improve, etc.*
I got told that we won't find out till the winners have been released. Best make all your changes before you submit, I've made that mistake.

Ratings
Is this still open for submissions? I myself think my area of strengths are building islands and terraforming itself :) Please tell me if this is still accepting sky islands as I have nothing to do and would love to start a new project! - Wxlfiety

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Is this still open for submissions? I myself think my area of strengths are building islands and terraforming itself :) Please tell me if this is still accepting sky islands as I have nothing to do and would love to start a new project! - Wxlfiety
I think they still might be since there hasn't been a release date for the new skyblock, so might as week give it a try. But check first just to make sure.

Ratings
I think they still might be since there hasn't been a release date for the new skyblock, so might as week give it a try. But check first just to make sure.
Will do, thanks either way for updating me!