Rejected (Insane) Parkour Test Facility ~ Choose your own Path Parkour

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Recently, I got an idea, a devious idea, to create a map that actually encourages you to replay it in order to get a full experience. This is the Parkour Test Facility, a map filled with some of the most notorious parkour styles known to mankind.

There are nine rooms -

The Normal Parkour (11 Jumps)
The Ladder Parkour (11 Jumps)
The Fence Parkour (13 Jumps)
The Ice Parkour (14 Jumps)
The Soul Sand Parkour (16 Jumps)
The Barrier Parkour (16 Jumps)
The Iron Bar Parkour (23 Jumps)
The Four Block Jumps Parkour (11 Jumps)
The Water Parkour (14 Jumps)
Lastly, a Final Room that makes you want to cry (85 Jumps)

However, if you wish to experience each and every room, you'll have to replay the map, because you get the option of picking which rooms you go through. As such, there are a variety of paths for you to take, which makes this map rather difficult to judge it's overall difficulty.

In total, the map has a jump total of - 214 (However, you need to replay the map to experience each jump).
There are checkpoints at the end of each room, at the entrances to the next rooms totaling 8, if you do not include the one added at the start of the course.

There are some barriers in place near the exits of rooms, so that you are forced to parkour in a certain way. If they are too intrusive, I will happily replace them with iron blocks.

Here is an album detailing each room, it's row, and just general screenshots - http://imgur.com/a/6JB4L#0

Some people just want to watch the world burn... Hi, I'm some people.

~ Billy

Last edited: