[Introduction] Hi, I'm Ro!

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
Hi everyone!!!

I found this server because I was looking for a fun server that had Creative, KitPvP, and Parkour that was really good, and I found this one and thought that I would give it go!

That's all there really is to know about me.. not much. Anyways, have a good day! :)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hi everyone!!!

I found this server because I was looking for a fun server that had Creative, KitPvP, and Parkour that was really good, and I found this one and thought that I would give it go!

That's all there really is to know about me.. not much. Anyways, have a good day! :)
Hi Im glad to see you here! Im Eevee also known as Miku. See me in game as KawaiiMiku19! :D
Manacube is the best server! I hope you enjoy a lot like me!

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Welcome to the server. I think you will like it here. If you ever need assistance feel free to contact staff in game, in our community discord, or here on the forums. We also have many friendly players who can answer many questions.

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
Welcome to the server. I think you will like it here. If you ever need assistance feel free to contact staff in game, in our community discord, or here on the forums. We also have many friendly players who can answer many questions.
Thanks!!
Hello =)
Welcome to the server! :D have fun :cool:
tank you!
Hey, welcome to the server. I hope you settle in just fine. :D, have a nice morning/afternoon/evening/night.
Thanks!!!!

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to the sever! <3 If you have any questions and see me around just ask! I'm always happy to help! The pvp here is great! I'm not so good at parkour, but there's so many courses and hopefully practice makes prefect! As far as creative goes, you should go for a grade! good luck on whatever you choose to play :D

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
Welcome to the server! I hope you have a great time.:p
Thanks, you are actually friends with me in game =)
Welcome to the sever! <3 If you have any questions and see me around just ask! I'm always happy to help! The pvp here is great! I'm not so good at parkour, but there's so many courses and hopefully practice makes prefect! As far as creative goes, you should go for a grade! good luck on whatever you choose to play :D
Thank you =)