❂✻❂ Irenes Introduction ❂✻❂

Ratings
Hey there, my name is Irene also known as IreneTheTruck. I am the sister of @ILiekSand | Sand and @HiaFelix | Felix I usually play on Creative and maybe other servers..Creative is currently my favorite.
I am 10 years old currently. I am from Iceland so I may not be able to understand some things.

I am using my friends account who was known as LAWLItsNoah which you may know. He just stopped playing Minecraft so he let me have his account. He wasnt the nicest player..So the current mutes are not from me but anyway, I hope I see you most in-game sometime. I'd like to be friends with you all and I used to play on here but then quit a while ago but now I'm back and I sure am waiting to see all the updates :)
Note: I can't type everything correctly..

Thats it for my introduction. Hope you have a nice day/evening/morning or where ever you live in the world.
~Irene

Last edited:

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Hello there Irene! I am Manyrain, Mod/Mother {basically} of Survival. If you need any help with anything, feel free to message me privately :)

You should totally check Survival out at some point. The community is amazing and kind, plus we love new players!

- Manyrain

Ratings
Welcome to MineVast! I as well play on creative, so if you see me say hi!
Thank you. I will!
[DOUBLEPOST=1476636145][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello there Irene! I am Manyrain, Mod/Mother {basically} of Survival. If you need any help with anything, feel free to message me privately :)

You should totally check Survival out at some point. The community is amazing and kind, plus we love new players!

- Manyrain
Hai I think I have seen you somewhere before..Idk your name sounds familiar but Thank you Im sure I will!

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome to the server,

I believe we may have spoken before. If you have any questions feel free to come ask me or any other staff member. We are all here to help you.

Ratings
Most likely from Felix. He was one of my friends that I use to hang out with in the Teamspeak.
Probs
[DOUBLEPOST=1476640222][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the server,

I believe we may have spoken before. If you have any questions feel free to come ask me or any other staff member. We are all here to help you.
Thank you, I'm not sure if we have spoken or not. Probs have

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
Welcome back Irene maybe I will see you on creative some time! You can find me (chloemonster0408 aka Chloe) on islands, Parkour or survival. I hope you have a fun time this community is really nice.