Is there a way to find an older mod?

shm888

ELITE
shm888
shm888
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
I recently came back onto Manacube after a lengthy break. Of course things change along with staff being one of them.

There was this one survival mod but I cant quite remember his IGN. He was on around 2018 - early 2020. If there's some list or sum that could see former staff thatd be nice Lol.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
I recently came back onto Manacube after a lengthy break. Of course things change along with staff being one of them.

There was this one survival mod but I cant quite remember his IGN. He was on around 2018 - early 2020. If there's some list or sum that could see former staff thatd be nice Lol.
Hiya!
There was a forums post made a few days ago by @Cookie Kat which is a list of former staff who used to be on Manacube, take note that there may be some staff missing <3
https://manacube.com/threads/former-staff.67216/#post-239561

Other than this, you could always ask a member of the team who's been here a while? Personally, I've only been here for 5 months so I can't answer any questions regarding old staff I'm afraid!

I hope this helped though <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If you're looking for a former survival mod, you may want to ask one of the survival mods like Pesto or Anxi- I believe both of them have been around for a while- perhaps even longer than myself... my memory isn't amazing, and I didn't play survival much so I wouldn't know many of the staff there. Then again, you say late 2020, but I don't remember any particular mod from early 2018-2020... could you be thinking of Linkey perhaps? I don't know him, but I think he used to be a mod...? I think talking to the survival staff might be super helpful, since they know more about the community and the history of survival :)