• yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • no

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

radish27

Donator
Ratings
My friend (not saying name) repaired p4 for (not saying who) and he/she didnt say to give it back so he kept it.
Please let me know if it is scamming or not

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
-snip-
What tantos said, if not done in a trade room it's scamming but not punishable.

Last edited:

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
It is scamming IF it was done in the trade rooms
If not then it is stil scamming but it isn't bannable

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
My friend (not saying name) repaired p4 for (not saying who) and he/she didnt say to give it back so he kept it.
Please let me know if it is scamming or not
I do not like that Players are doing this to me I consider it scamming and breaking another rule which is use common since it's common since to give the items back you shouldn't keep them just cause they did not say and give them back it is stupid not to give them back they asked for there items to be repaired you agreed to it then you should repair there items and then return them to the proper owner and that should be the end of it a far repair all round there should be none of this repairing and keeping it is considered scamming and it is done in the trade rooms so it is ban able in my book but if Dacon Jns Dyn or Lyn say other wise go off of what they say.

Yes actually I agree Zane to be honest that is a very good point ^_^

Tantos and Zane they are both very good points but they are both correct
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
I know is a smart alic thing to do but its not really a scam they werent specific
it is Smart Alic and it is also breaking another rule using common sense you should think about it it's common sense to give it back I don't know who started this but I have a feeling it was a young kid who thought he was smart cause no one said he had to give it back but that is like letting your friend ride your bike and they keep it cause you never said that you wanted it back or in a older persons case letting a friend take your car for a ride a round the block and they keep the car cause you never said give it back when you are done it's just common sense to give it back you should know that.

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
I suppose that if its not done in the trade room its not illegal, however I just think scamming altogether is breaking the rules and should be punishable.