Issues I have had on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
2 9
Ok I am gonna be honest here and say that I have been an absolute douche and deserve everything I have gotten from the staff team but hear me out for a second.

Hi I am AH_Mystic and I would like to explain my side of the story.

On the 21st of August 2016 I was on the kit pvp server playing with one of my friends Kllrjmk. We were in my teamspeak talking about how a player named Pqcking was running around talking big with diamond armour and that it was starting to annoy us. I started to complain in chat and so did kllr. At this point the Moderator Tywone piped up telling me to stop complaining etc etc etc. I dont respond well to being told to stop expressing my opinion as I felt it was extremely unfair that Pqcking was running around effectively ruining pvp for me. I was getting agitated and probably should have logged off at that point but felt that I was being targeted by Tywone. I was talking very angrily and sarcastically toward him and I thought he was getting smug with me which only furthered me being annoyed and made me talk wrongly toward him. By this point I had already gotten my first 30 minute mute for staff disrespect, Which was very very fair. Moving on I logged on with my alt (AH_Mystick) and continued the arguing with Tywone and the rest of the chat and I knew he was itching to mute/ban/whatever to me and I knew he had no proof of me being an alt so I was making it worse for myself and making him more and more annoyed at me. After a while my alt was temp banned and that caused me to be very annoyed with the way I was being treated as in my mind I was being bullied for what had happened earlier on my main account. Cut this long story short I am now banned on both my accounts and I completely understand.

See the only reason I hate being given authority in this sort of way is that I have been staff on some of the biggest servers in Minecraft's community and dont like being told what to do or to stop complaining. I felt that in my opinion staff should have listened to me and not treated me so wrongly. I also dont like players being able to get away with such things as saying "KYS" as I have had family attempt suicide and hate seeing people be so horrid to each other. Tywone did not punish that player yet I got muted for saying "cunt" too much (Again understandable) even if someone meant it as a joke it shouldnt be allowed its horrible. If thats the sort of environment this server wants than I never want to play again (Probably will never get an opportunity tbh) but in my past I have at some point banned someone for saying those three letters. I also have treated cases like mine with a little more respect than I was given (I shouldnt be asking for respect I know but at first I wasnt treated very professionally and thats what started all this)

I am not mad at anyone and I dont want to be given another chance. I just want the staff @Tywone @Purple4me @Dacon and anyone else involved to see this sort of thing from my point of view as its always been said. There is always 2 sides to an argument and sometimes you have to give the little guy a chance to speak his mind.

If anyone wishes to comment and speak your opinion then please do but please keep in mind that I am not the only bad guy in this situation and this whole situation was a nightmare.

@Dacon I am well aware that you will bring up this http://imgur.com/a/fbZZU and I just want to say that everything in that was a reply to something a player or a staff member said to me in the heat of the moment and that this puts me in a very bad light as it picks and grabs all the bad things I said and not what anyone else said (well aware I shouldnt have said any of it in the first place but still).

Thank you for reading. I hope we can continue without having any ill thoughts towards each other. I. am. Sorry.
Have a Nice Day

Alex. aka AH_Mystic :)

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Ah_Mystic, I see your side of the story but complaining still after a staff member muted you temporarily then you go to your alt to whine there is not acceptable.

You might not like staff here because we are "unfair", but it is unfair to us when we get hate for trying to control the peace. If they Pqcking player had diamond armor, so what? Its a game that they are good at, not saying you are not.

But if you think you deserve a unban/unmute, go appeal at our forums. Also, if you ever see a player say "kys" in an offensive way, we look into the context of the way it is used, we don't instantly mute for "kys", then report the player on our player reports with a screenshot of the sentence. If a staff member is online, say it is helpop. We try to answer all that come through.

I hope this helped or brought some sort of knowledge to you [ not calling you dumb ]
- Manyrain​

Ratings
2 9
I don't deserve an unban so I am not going to make an appeal. I just wanted for the staff to understand me and see what I saw. I understand you have a complex staffing system and I judged to quickly. Also Pqcking having d armour wasn't the issue. The issue for me was the fact when I called him out he made the effort to target me making my time on the server miserable. Him having the armour was just another thing on top of the shit of a day. Anyway thanks. Also just to say in no way is this an appeal...

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
It's fine bro, we all make mistakes. I've personally been muted about 5 times. I can be toxic sometimes to, and one time I wrote a post like yours and instantly felt apologetic and like an idiot. I understand your side throughly and that was a very nice post.

Catagory

Donator
Ratings
26 5
You're complaining about someone running around in diamond armour -which they earnt via playing on the server for an extensive amount of time- is just petty whining. Then you continue to blow up the whole situation, trying to make the staff look bad.

You then hopped on to your alt -staff members have the command /whois, which from my knowledge gives enough information to tell if someone is an alt-. The fact that you hopped on your alt only a couple of minutes after the 30 minute mute to continue whining gives Tywone the insight that you ARE an alt of someone who just got punished. Pretty sure evading punishments via alting isn't allowed on MineVast thus leading to your temp ban, your temp ban was most likely due to the finding outs of your alting, Dacon CAN see all of the ips that connect to the server and it isn't hard to match up two ips unless you were using a VPN which I doubt.

All in all, you aren't that bad but just, try to tone down on the whining because usually it gets you no where. Full diamond armour is accessible by EVERY player on KitPvP it just takes time to acquire - time that Pqcket put in to get the armour and he has every right to use it.

Last edited:

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Hello,

Thank you for apologizing and explaining everything from your point of view. I'd personally like to apologize as well; I treated you a bit unfairly since you were annoying me and eventually escalated to harassing me. I don't recall telling you to stop complaining or whatever, but if I did, I am sorry.

I'd also like to say that we do not punish for saying "KYS". There's no official punishment guideline or anything. However, in extreme cases (such as directing it towards a player and intending it to be harmful), it can be punishable. Yes, I know that Pqcket told another player "kys". I was in a Skype call with him at the time and I talked to him about it. He understood and we came to the agreement to not just randomly say it for no reason. From that point on, he stopped saying "kys" and he stopped disrespecting other players. Yes he is my friend but that does not mean he is exempt from punishment. I'm sorry that I didn't warn him in chat, I didn't see a point to that seeing as we were talking in Skype.

In your case, you kept complaining, harassing, and cussing out multiple players including myself. I tried to reason with you about the issue at hand (players in diamond armour), but that didn't work. From there I warned you for something related to disrespect, I can't remember the exact reasoning. But still, you continued to harass players and call them cunts. I then gave you a 30 minute local tempmute. From that point you logged on to your alt, AH_Mystick, pretending to be another player. You once again proceeded to harass players and call them cunts. You reported and helpop'ed, still calling players a cunt. You were then tempbanned for helpop abuse. After that tempban, you returned to AH_Mystic (when the mute expired) and once again started the harassment and disrespect. From that point both accounts were permanently banned for abusing helpop and evading punishment.

We all have bad days, there's not much we can do about that. However that does not give you the excuse to cuss out and harass players, causing them too to have a bad day.

Going to what Manyrain said, we know that us staff are not fair to all players, no matter how hard we try. But we do try; however we cannot make everyone happy. You have to understand that as a PvP server (KitPvP, Skywars, Barebones) staff member, we have a lot of issues to deal with and it can be very stressful. KitPvP 7.0 has only been out for a few days, and there's still tons of players who are misbehaving and breaking rules, whether they're hacking or disrupting chat. It doesn't help when a player is calling me out in chat for being a shitty staff member, not doing my job, etc.. Us staff members get busy; we have lives just like you, we get stressed just like you. I'm sorry that I treated you a bit unfair, but you have to understand and respect the situation that was at hand.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Mystic,

After discussing this situation with another staff member, we have decided to change your punishment: Both accounts will receive a temporary 30 day global ban, and a permanent mute. After the ban is over, you are free to submit a punishment appeal for the mute whenever you feel you are ready. This does not mean you can appeal one day or one week after the ban expires. Again, please note that this punishment will be put in place for both of your accounts.

I will be in-game shortly to update your punishments.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Locking this thread, as the purpose of it has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.