It might be the end for me on this server

monkeyalice

ELITE
ajkams
ajkams
ELITE
Ratings
honestly Charlie, I KNOW you f*cked up. I mean, Im pretty sure you're most well-known member for being a troublemaker. But this is a load of bull. I dont play mana anymore and I actually am debating whether to play, because you were most DEFINITELY the PUREST player on there. ANY single time you got angry, or got into trouble, it was always with reasoning. I mean, think about the time when a certain Patron (who isnt on here anymore, thank GOD) called me a bunch of homophobic slurs. We spent ALL day figuring out who did what, and you were the person who was looking out for me most. Playing Aether next season is going to be crap without you. And I hope if ANY of the staff who are involved with Charlies absence reads this. I hope you realise what you've done! :D Minecraft server staff (only SOME) take this way too seriously. I mean really, you're not even getting paid. I dont care if I sound like a jerk, you guys suck. Charlie has put so much work into his appeals and giveaways and all you can do is speak badly? You were NEVER mean to me, or selfish, or anything. You have always been so wholesome and honestly like a big brother to me. Fuck manacube.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Wtf did you guys say to get muted for 6+ months o.o
And even though I don't really know you Charlie, I would always see you participating on the forums and it would make me smile that you made other people feel happy with your giveaways. It's your choice to leave, but hopefully, you'll return whenever you think you want to come back.
It's a really long story... lol

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Let's all just agree that the staff suck and we should all start an anarchy- jk we love u dacon <3

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Bro I enjoyed losing coinflips against you.
I don't know what happened but I know how unfair the system is, I think it's best to stay away from this a while until better times comes. Staying around just seems like suffering.
now that you bring it up, im going to really really miss coinflipping, that was so fun :/