I've been banned for no reason?

HackerMan313

PATRON
HackerMan313
HackerMan313
Patron
Ratings
1 6
Hey, hope everyone is well I have not been on Manacube for a week and I log on yesterday to see a ban screen saying I violated ToS and it saying its a perm ban (despite the fact I've never been banned or muted ever before).

But I haven't been on Manacube, Manacube webstore, Or Manacube Discord server for a week so it's physically impossible for me to have done anything?

I think this is a mistake, though I'm not blaming anyone here. Just wanted to clarify I'm not supposed to be banned I haven't even been on Manacube for a week and I haven't done ToS violating things such as irl trading EVER. Soooooo Yeaah.

Kind Regards,
HackerMan313

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
youll need to make an appeal m8

Ratings
427 8
Hey, hope everyone is well I have not been on Manacube for a week and I log on yesterday to see a ban screen saying I violated ToS and it saying its a perm ban (despite the fact I've never been banned or muted ever before).

But I haven't been on Manacube, Manacube webstore, Or Manacube Discord server for a week so it's physically impossible for me to have done anything?

I think this is a mistake, though I'm not blaming anyone here. Just wanted to clarify I'm not supposed to be banned I haven't even been on Manacube for a week and I haven't done ToS violating things such as irl trading EVER. Soooooo Yeaah.

Kind Regards,
HackerMan313
You were banned on the 17th of July 2023 at 16:04pm by the console. It says that it was a store ToS violation. Did buy anything on the store at that time, or receive a amount of cubits on your profile, that you didn't earn or bought. Store ToS violations usually occur when you basically "cheat" the store in any way or form, and it is detected automatically by console. If you don't believe you bought anything or did anything wrong, maybe first read the rules/guidelines of the store.

If you meet all of the set guidelines, maybe a 3rd party bought something on your account, intentionally causing you to get banned. As you don't need a password or anything to purchase items/currencies for other player(s) or to other player(s). Either way, if you don't believe you did anything wrong, just make a ticket. Also, it says you were banned 10 separate times, at exactly 16:04pm by console. Meaning you must of done it multiple times.

nick22985

SrMod | Staff Management
Senior Mod
nick22985
nick22985
Senior Mod
Ratings
94 4
Either way, if you don't believe you did anything wrong, just make a ticket.
Hey,
With all bans you will have to make an appeal to get unbanned if it is over a day. We do not unban people from making tickets. This includes TOS appeals, etc

If the ban is under a day and they believe it is unjust/wrong/etc they will need to make a staff report in our ticket system

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me on the forums or discord (nick22985)

Kind Regards,
nick22985

HackerMan313

PATRON
HackerMan313
HackerMan313
Patron
Ratings
1 6
You were banned on the 17th of July 2023 at 16:04pm by the console. It says that it was a store ToS violation. Did buy anything on the store at that time, or receive a amount of cubits on your profile, that you didn't earn or bought. Store ToS violations usually occur when you basically "cheat" the store in any way or form, and it is detected automatically by console. If you don't believe you bought anything or did anything wrong, maybe first read the rules/guidelines of the store.

If you meet all of the set guidelines, maybe a 3rd party bought something on your account, intentionally causing you to get banned. As you don't need a password or anything to purchase items/currencies for other player(s) or to other player(s). Either way, if you don't believe you did anything wrong, just make a ticket. Also, it says you were banned 10 separate times, at exactly 16:04pm by console. Meaning you must of done it multiple times.
Everything ive ever purchased has been through regular payment? I don't even know how to buy stuff without paying. Plus, I wasn't logged on at the time! I haven't been on Manacube since the 12th of July was my last log on date and date of store purchase!
Post automatically merged:

youll need to make an appeal m8
I did but no one replies to it.

I was NOT on at this time my last log on date and last date of store purchase was on July 12th it even says so on my bank statement, I didn't buy anything or log on to Manacube after 12th July this is ridiculous

I was NOT on at this time my last log on date and last date of store purchase was on July 12th it even says so on my bank statement, I didn't buy anything or log on to Manacube after 12th July this is ridiculous

OK update: I've been informed that I APPARENTLY asked for a refund and thus got banned??? But I didn't ask for a refund of any kind i Know u can't do that I'm REALLY confused rn!!!! What refund did I ask for???

1689858435782.png

@Pinguinooo please help

1689858941214.png

Last edited:

nick22985

SrMod | Staff Management
Senior Mod
nick22985
nick22985
Senior Mod
Ratings
94 4
Hey,
As I have said admins have been notified. I understand your frustration but please be patient with this.

An Admin will reach out to you via your ban appeal and discuss it. This is not the place to discuss your ban etc.

If it turns out to be false or anything like that you will be unbanned. The admins will look into your appeal and figure out what happened / is going on.

Kind Regards,
nick22985

HackerMan313

PATRON
HackerMan313
HackerMan313
Patron
Ratings
1 6
Hey,
As I have said admins have been notified. I understand your frustration but please be patient with this.

An Admin will reach out to you via your ban appeal and discuss it. This is not the place to discuss your ban etc.

If it turns out to be false or anything like that you will be unbanned. The admins will look into your appeal and figure out what happened / is going on.

Kind Regards,
nick22985
ok

Hey,

Kind Regards,
nick22985
am I allowed to ping someone or no?

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,323 82
As Nick said, we ask that you be patient during this time. We cannot give an ETA when you are likely to receive a response, but the admins have been made aware of your appeal and it will be reviewed as soon as possible.

As I explained to you also, because it is a TOS appeal these situations often take longer to process than typical bans, so while we understand your frustration, we ask that you remain patient with the understanding the necessary steps have been taken, so it is just a matter of waiting until an admin is available. Pinging them/messaging all staff members will not speed up the process.

I apologise for any inconvenience, and hope you understand.

Kind regards,
Hallowqueen

HackerMan313

PATRON
HackerMan313
HackerMan313
Patron
Ratings
1 6
As Nick said, we ask that you be patient during this time. We cannot give an ETA when you are likely to receive a response, but the admins have been made aware of your appeal and it will be reviewed as soon as possible.

As I explained to you also, because it is a TOS appeal these situations often take longer to process than typical bans, so while we understand your frustration, we ask that you remain patient with the understanding the necessary steps have been taken, so it is just a matter of waiting until an admin is available. Pinging them/messaging all staff members will not speed up the process.

I apologise for any inconvenience, and hope you understand.

Kind regards,
Hallowqueen

update: over halfway through day number 3 and not a SINGLE reply to my appeal by any admin yet!! I wanna get back on the server ASAP but no one is replying!!!

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,323 82
update: over halfway through day number 3 and not a SINGLE reply to my appeal by any admin yet!! I wanna get back on the server ASAP but no one is replying!!!
We understand your frustration, however as I have explained numerous times TOS Appeals take longer to process than regular bans. Our admins have many other responsibilities on top of looking into these appeals, and it is a timely process involving a lot of information. We cannot offer an ETA on when you will receive a response - the admins are aware of your appeal and they will respond as soon as possible.

Please be patient.

Additionally, pinging staff will not speed up the process - as has been mentioned to you.