Status
Not open for further replies.

jacko103

VIP+
jacko103
jacko103
VIP+
Ratings
In case you were wondering, the interior of each junimo is based off of an area from stardew valley

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
Maybe build each little dude a platform aswell that is based off an area from star dew valley so the lil homies have a platform to stand on and aren't just floating. This is just a suggestion though, I like the improvements since the last submission.

Last edited:

jacko103

VIP+
jacko103
jacko103
VIP+
Ratings
Maybe build each little dude a platform aswell that is based off an area from star few valley so the lil homies have a platform to stand on and aren't just floating. This is just a suggestion though, I like the improvements since the last submission.
That’s a great idea :) if the map judges think the build still needs more work then I could do that

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hiya,

Heads up that this map is now being looked at further by mapjudges, sit tight whilst we take a look!

Stay safe n happy Map Building

-Cele <3

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hello Jacko103 and Ryanmcglum, I am sorry to say your map is being rejected.

Theme: The theme is original, good job there, I love to see a stardew themed maps, as I said last time!
Build: The build still lets it down for me. The junimo's just look like flattened w/e spheres, on the outside.
PArkour: The parkour was too difficult but it looked much better incorporated this time!

Thanks for taking the time to submit your map, hopefully, you will submit more in the future!

Have a good day, and happy map building- Cele <3

Status
Not open for further replies.