VIP+
Ratings
95 10
sweet

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
You should of executed this map very differently as i believe it looks way to similar to many builds with cherry blossums and mountians, there arent any distinguishing features. The organics and terraforming also could do with some refining to disguise the use of brushes and to create a more accurate representation. i recommend going through by hand to rectify this aspect but hope that some new additions make its way into the build. i would recommend adding a much more distinctive mountain range with blue and grey pinnacles as well as emphasising the ponds as shown.

Good Luck and lmk if you want further help/recommendations.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
You should of executed this map very differently as i believe it looks way to similar to many builds with cherry blossums and mountians, there arent any distinguishing features. The organics and terraforming also could do with some refining to disguise the use of brushes and to create a more accurate representation. i recommend going through by hand to rectify this aspect but hope that some new additions make its way into the build. i would recommend adding a much more distinctive mountain range with blue and grey pinnacles as well as emphasising the ponds as shown.

Good Luck and lmk if you want further help/recommendations.
I'm not sure where that screenshot is from, it doesn't seem accurate to either the manga panels/anime clips I looked at (maybe it's some other part of Jusenkyo?). I only used brushes on the larger trees and handshaped parts of them, everything else in the map was hand-built. The ponds, you're right, they aren't accurate to Jusenkyo. I thought it would look odd having so little ground, but perhaps I could make it work? Thank you for the suggestions :)

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
I'm not sure where that screenshot is from, it doesn't seem accurate to either the manga panels/anime clips I looked at (maybe it's some other part of Jusenkyo?). I only used brushes on the larger trees and handshaped parts of them, everything else in the map was hand-built. The ponds, you're right, they aren't accurate to Jusenkyo. I thought it would look odd having so little ground, but perhaps I could make it work? Thank you for the suggestions :)
oh sorry for the confusion it just seems most of the google images have some sorta of mountain range similar to the one i showed if the had mountains in the view. oh yea and for the trees i mean like make it for the larger trees seem more natural and less obvious you have used a brush! I see what u mean by the ponds tho maybe it would have to be a larger scale for it to be properly depicted idk lol, but the gist of the ponds is good so far!
Good luck :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MCBYT,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed this map and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient. This thread will be closed from responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MCBYT,

Your map will now be put into reviewing.
The reason for this is mainly the parkour. It is quite repetitive with the use of fences, and it also feels that you restricted it a lot when it would have been better if you used more of your build. So, it would be nice to have some more variation with the parkour and to use more of the space you have.
You have until one month from now (February 24th) to make these changes; otherwise, your map will automatically be rejected. You know where to contact me once the changes are made.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MCBYT,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected; you are welcome to resubmit in the future with the requested changes.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.