Just Another Suggestion

AutoReplant

• Total voters
Ratings
Heyo, Although im new here just thought a suggestion would be cool,
My suggestion is getting the AutoReplant plugin, and making it available to Ranked members or as a item in the Mana Shop. Just thought this would be a great idea since the focus seems to be on farming!

Cheers, Roy

Ratings
I love this suggestion but I'm very much concerned about the prices of crops in /shop. AutoReplant is a game changer, it can affect the skyblock economically. Overall, I voted yes for this.

ChaoticPhoenix7

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
ChaoticPhoenix7
ChaoticPhoenix7
Senior Mod
Ratings
This is a good suggestion but in my opinion skyblocks is already easy as it is and adding plugins that simply make things more convenient for a player aren't needed. Crops are already pretty over powered so why make them even more so?

Ratings
Yes they are some good points, but there can be put forward some restrictions to overcome this such as:
  • Each time you use it takes money away or Mana (You can turn it on and off yourself), for say every 100 crops it costs 2 mana, or $1500.
  • There could be a cool down say it Lasts for 10 minutes and you have to wait another 60 minutes to use it.
  • The prices could be lowered to allow for the introduction of Auto-Replant.
There could be many more ways to allow for the introduction of Auto-Replant without messing up the economy totally.

Ps. I dont know how to get rid of that photo i accidentally added xD

Attachments

Last edited: