Keenis introduction

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
So, I've come back to MineVast, and I plan to stay on MineVast. This being told, most of you don't know me, what I've been through, or think I'm another person. I'm writing this to end the rumors, straighten things out, and introduce myself.

I am a 15 year old grammar nazi, emotional creature, and dream to be an actor. Going through highschool, I have found many girlfriends, and lost girlfriends. Speaking of which, I just dumped one for being an ass. I was nominated by her to do the ice bucket challenge, but instead I donated 500 dollars to ALS. She got super mad and I killed her off. Anyway, there was a previous prison server I was going to be staff on, until a rumor started spreading about me being 11. They said I lied and was too young, and then they gave my brother staff. A week later, the server closed and I went to MineVast. Not knowing that was one of the best decisions I'd ever make.

My real name is Nicholas Keeni, I live in Ontario, Canada. About an hour away from Toronto. I am currently in highschool, and am pumped to drive next year! I fancy vodka, and watch youtube videos in my free time. I feel like I am given to MineVast from god, to ensure everyone stays happy. But the truth is, most of the time, I myself am not happy. Nonetheless, between the breakups and fails, theres a little spark. Everyday, I dig deeper into that spark, as well as further away. I am motivated to find that spark everyday by you guys!

If you guys have any other questions feel free to ask. I didn't describe much more then my past. =P

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
I thought you said you killed your girlfriend for a second there o_O
I enjoyed building with you today, welcome back :p

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I LIVE IN TORONTO!!!! :D
Welcome back again, and your skype says so that your 15 :p

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Yeah but, back when I played on that server, nobody had skype. =P
It's cool how everyone's close to everyone. I literally could head to Toronto and find all of you. =P
Creepy, I'm an hour away from Toronto. Good luck with that.
Flawless, I had an amazing time building with you too! May I ask how you did that head thing? That's awesome.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
It's cool how everyone's close to everyone. I literally could head to Toronto and find all of you. =P
Flawless, I had an amazing time building with you too! May I ask how you did that head thing? That's awesome.
If you came to my house you would probably be like
"Are you really going to Grade 6? o_O" and it would be awesome if you came to toronto ;) but school is starting soon... :(

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
Ah, the magic of world edit of course! use your //wand and set both coords at one specific block.
Then, do //set head;Mckeeni - and use a piston to pick the head up :)
hope i helped