Kicked out of Island for no suitable reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
3 2
Hi. i am a pretty new to the island server. 3 days ago (when i first started playing this server) i joined someone else's island. 2 days later, i bought a cow spawner using the money i saved and bought a cow spawner to make a automatic steak maker. then just today my cow spawner was destroyed by the owner of the island, I placed signs next to her house asking why she did so. Later that day she replied saying her "friend" disliked the automatic steak maker because it was "animal abuse" and later had me kicked from the island. I have lost all my items and all the work i have done on the island, even after asking for repayment for my cow spawner and my items that have been placed on her island she has not responded. I am really disappointed at the moment, i am not able to contact the island owner now and not able to take back my items. I don't know what to do so i wanted to post this on the forums for help. I am thinking of quiting the server to be honest.

Ratings
3 2
The problem has been resolved ingame! thx to some homies on the server. thx for the help guys. really appreciate it!

Ratings
6 4
I swear i'm not trying to be annoying but make me seem like such a bad person is just inappropriate if u really wanted things to be over and done with you would have deleted this comment. All u do is make me look like a bad person it wasn't just me is was my friend to so instead of putting the blame on just me you could say other people also were involved because i have been committed to this server for a year and a bit and you come a long and make me seem like such a bad person. Today has been the worst day of my life not only in Minecraft but irl so i would appreciate if you considered to not make me seem like a thief like you have been doing in game because i had other things to deal with at that moment which were very stressful.

Ratings
3 2
In the time that you and me have been online to deal with this issue it really took a lot of peer pressure to urge you to /coop me so that i can have my items returned. since i don't want a argument to start i will be asking a mod to lock this thread, in turn i apologize for not deleting this thread myself (i dont know how to lol).

And just to clear things up:
1. I did note in my post that you said your friend destroyed my farm, so not all the blame was on you.
2. I attempted to keep your username anonymous as i did not want to direct hate at you, i just wanted to know what i could do to have my items returned
3. if it was not for the peer pressure and a nudge from a mod/helper i think i would not have my items returned much later, even then it took a full hour for you to even /coop me so that i can have my items returned

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Locked at the request of the owner

Status
Not open for further replies.