Kinda Late, but Oh well >.<

Ratings
I'm 00meow9, or Hope, I'll go by either one, doesn't matter to me.
It's really hard to offend me, but if you start using profanity around me, then you probably won't notice me slip away.
I generally love helping people out and a good competition when at hand.
I consider myself socially awkward, I never know what to say, besides a bunch of nonsense, unless someone else starts the conversation, then I'm normally fine.
I enjoy watching, Doctor who! I love it so much, Definitely Rose Tyler is my favorite. Star wars, that's another favorite and Myth Busters.
I Enjoy music, am in ban and marching band, also play softball, (I know extremely weird combo)
I don't like seeing people alone, so I'm happy to chat with anyone if someone starts it.
Always down for new friends, I don't really know what else to put, that's not to, too weird, but happy to answer any questions I feel comfortable answering! :D

Taishan

Ratings
Hello, Hope! Don't worry, I'm also pretty socially-awkward, XD. What type of music do you normally listen to? Wonderful 'late' introduction as well! (Better late than never, amirite?)

Abel

Donator
Ratings
Aye, another Star Wars fan! I myself is a Star Wars fan! If you ever wanna hangout I'm always on creative. Looking forward to see you. :p

Ratings
Hello, Hope! Don't worry, I'm also pretty socially-awkward, XD. What type of music do you normally listen to? Wonderful 'late' introduction as well! (Better late than never, amirite?)
Lol yeah, Eh I don't really know just kindof whatevers clean anything from like dubstep to like pop, It's a strange combination
[DOUBLEPOST=1486651978][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aye, another Star Wars fan! I myself is a Star Wars fan! If you ever wanna hangout I'm always on creative. Looking forward to see you. :p
I will definatly come over to say Hi, once in a while. I love building with people! :D xD most of the time by my self though >.<