Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Before the review, I do some screenshots of your build (because your screens don't works).

Review :

Positives points :

-The build looks REALLY good.
-The variety of jump is fine, a bit repetitive in some part but it's fine.
-The difficulty and the number of jumps fit with the Insane difficulty.
-The build fit with the theme.

Negatives points :
-The theme have been used quite a lot so be careful of that.
-The final jump is really original but I don't know if we can go in a minecart on the Parkour server, so ask a mod if we can go in a minecart (Because I can't go in the minecart on the map maker world :/).
-There is a lot of floating block so try to decorate it.

My opinion :
Your parkour is gonna be accepted for me but ask to a mod for the minecart jump.
I really like the build,It's looks really good compared to some parkour on this server.
Also, I think it would be better if you add 1 (or 2) checkpoint in addition to the other checkpoints.

I hope I help you c:

Before the review, I do some screenshots of your build (because your screens don't works).

Review :

Positives points :

-The build looks REALLY good.
-The variety of jump is fine, a bit repetitive in some part but it's fine.
-The difficulty and the number of jumps fit with the Insane difficulty.
-The build fit with the theme.

Negatives points :
-The theme have been used quite a lot so be careful of that.
-The final jump is really original but I don't know if we can go in a minecart on the Parkour server, so ask a mod if we can go in a minecart (Because I can't go in the minecart on the map maker world :/).
-There is a lot of floating block so try to decorate it.

My opinion :
Your parkour is gonna be accepted for me but ask to a mod for the minecart jump.
I really like the build,It's looks really good compared to some parkour on this server.
Also, I think it would be better if you add 1 (or 2) checkpoint in addition to the other checkpoints.

I hope I help you c:
Aparently u just have to be part of the plot in order to access the minecart, iknow in one of the insane maps(not sure if its a donator one or not) you're able to jump and access the minecart.

We didn't want to create some pixelart parkour like most of the other maps so we decided to actually spend a decent amount of time creating this. If you could elaborate on which parts you feel needed decorating it would be appreciated.

In regards to the amount of checkpoints, i feel there is enough as alot of the time you,re not able to fall into the void and you can just restart that single room itself, We could even make the map go for longer / harder jumps to be included in the up coming Champion map section, i believe i read about somewhere.

Thanks for the feedback though will take most of it into consideration and work on the build a little more.

Last edited:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello there,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected for now.

The theme is indeed not too original, neither is the build though it looks really nice. Most of the things I wanted to say Shinxray has stated before me. What I also felt like when trying your course, was the fact that you had some sections where it only was about hard difficulty and others were really insane. Try to find more balance and avoid having a big load of very high level jumps in one go, instead have it more spread. Also, I find some parts very confusing, especially the ones that were more out in the open. Try to either have a specific block that players can follow and is easy to spot or lead the way through signs.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.