Kit PvP Needs To Get Its Act Together

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
Over the last couple of months, the popularity of Mine Vast Kit PvP has plummeted since the new update came out. I have nothing against the update but there have been frequent problems with the server. This message is to encourage the staff team to actually take these problems into consideration.Here are all the problems with Kit PvP which people have been experiencing:

Staff inactivity
More hackers
Regular lag spikes(For EU and US players)
Decrease in players(Probably due to the above reasons)

Solutions: Dacon and the other staff members should largely encourage more staff to be employed. This will solve many of the problems. Fewer hackers will be on the server which will make people's experience on the server more enjoyable thus improving the players who go on Kit PvP. This is the main reason why I think PvP has had all these problems. I know it is easier to rant about these problems than to actually solve them, but I just want to let the Owners+ Senior staff know that this is a growing issue. Fixing all these problems may be somewhat costly but in the long run, the money will be made back fixing these issues. If the experience is better for the players, more people are likely to donate, which is why you should think about researching these common occurrences ASAP.

Regards

SenzJinx

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
I've recently stopped playing kitpvp because of the specified reasons above.
I understand that the Staff Management team is looking for new kitpvp staff, and of course Arckrai is probably the best Mod on the server, I do agree they need to stop working on other server that were in my opinion, fine, and start working on kitpvp.
#BringBackKitPvP v1!

-Aki_Ji [Loaf Giver]

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
Staff Inactivity:

There are currently only 2 KitPvP moderators who are on quiet often, Unfortunately we haven't had any candidates for KitPvP staff for a while now. We are keeping a close look at staff applications however

Lag spikes:

Over the past week I have been setting up and transferring servers to separate dedicated servers. We now also have a dedi dedicated to databases only, so there should not be anymore lag spikes (Only thing that will affect your pvp experience now would be rare NCP false-positives)

Before:

After:

moxide

Donator
Ratings
Over the last couple of months, the popularity of Mine Vast Kit PvP has plummeted since the new update came out. I have nothing against the update but there have been frequent problems with the server. This message is to encourage the staff team to actually take these problems into consideration.Here are all the problems with Kit PvP which people have been experiencing:

Staff inactivity
More hackers
Regular lag spikes(For EU and US players)
Decrease in players(Probably due to the above reasons)

Solutions: Dacon and the other staff members should largely encourage more staff to be employed. This will solve many of the problems. Fewer hackers will be on the server which will make people's experience on the server more enjoyable thus improving the players who go on Kit PvP. This is the main reason why I think PvP has had all these problems. I know it is easier to rant about these problems than to actually solve them, but I just want to let the Owners+ Senior staff know that this is a growing issue. Fixing all these problems may be somewhat costly but in the long run, the money will be made back fixing these issues. If the experience is better for the players, more people are likely to donate, which is why you should think about researching these common occurrences ASAP.

Regards

SenzJinx
Yes, I feel that this is an issue. Hopefully the new staff are going to help fix this.