Kit-PVP Reset?

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
They took a poll about three weeks ago asking if it should be reset. Of course the reset would have new kits, map, mechanics etc. so it will take a while to reset probably as they are spending most of their time on the Olympic Prison.
~Cheech <3

Ratings
I definitely hope there will be a reset to kitpvp, new map, new kits and all that new stuff will definitely bring more players to the server.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
I am building a map, and I have thought up some new kits.
If anyone wants to see the map or help build or test kits, add me on skype JibJab17171

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Ratings
4 1
Will there be an added feature to the new maps with the restart? I would like to give a few features I thought would be nice.

1. Able to Exchange money for gems, same exchange like 50 gems for $150 but opposite or higher.
2. Able to buy the /vault multiple times so you can have more than 1 pv, but each time you buy it, it costs more gems like so:
50 gems = 1 pv, 100 gems = 2 pv, etc... Because I have a ton of gear I would like to keep and it seems to be a good price.
3. Every 50 - or 100 kill you get, you get a key for new gear to buy.
4. A new crate/key system or a villager exchange- you use keys to open crates to get better gear or use keys to trade with villagers. I want this because the only way to get donator gear is to kill a donator and sometimes getting 200 gems is difficult so 50 or 100 kills for 1 key to get gear sounds nice.
Not all of these have to be included, but one of them would be nice.