Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83

NOTICE: You will not have your Donator rank when you first join the server. You must RE-CLAIM it for FREE @ http://store.minevast.com/category/548334
[We had to reset ranks to support name-changing]

New World:

A new world has arrived to KitPvP! This new map features 6 unique areas containing over 10 million blocks!
This new map is slightly larger than our previous one, however we are working on advertising in February for KitPvP to be even more popular than it was in it's prime.

You can navigate throughout the world in-game by typing /Travel or by stepping on the good ol random teleporter blocks.

Here are a few amazing renders of the world

New Features

6.0 is packed with a bunch of new awesome features.

The Enchanter

The old system of enchanting has been removed from the game as voted by the community, and has been replaced with a fresh new one.

The enchanter is a weird looking fella located underneath the spawn. Right Click on him to open his store. He sells 3 types of books; Common, Rare and Legendary. Common being the cheapest enchantments, and legendary having the highest chance of getting nice enchantments. When you purchase a book it will have a destroy rate and a success rate. The success rate means the % chance that it will apply to the item. The destroy rate means the % chance that it will destroy the item. If neither of these %'s are hit, the book will turn to dust and your item will not be enchanted.

Common Books:
Cost: 400 EXP (17 levels)

Rare Books:
Cost: 1000 EXP (27 levels)

Legendary Books:
Cost: 2500 EXP (37 levels)

With this new system, we've added 7 new enchantments on release, and plan on adding many more in the future.
The 7 first custom enchantments are very vanilla (To make sure things are balanced on release)
  • Regeneration (Permanent Regeneration Effect)
  • Strength (Permanent Strength Effect)
  • Jump Boost (Permanent Jump Boost Effect)
  • Health Boost (Permanent Extra Hearts)
  • Speed (Permanent Speed Boost)
  • Night Vision (Permanent Night Vision)
  • Fire Resistance (Permanent Fire Resistance)
With this new system, we are also able to balance things out more, by removing Diamond Protection 4 from the game. Note: There is still Protection 4, but only applies to Iron Armour

(!) If somehow a Protection 4 Diamond item get into the game, do not buy it, as the enchant will be changed to P3 instantly when worn.

(!) To make getting EXP easier, every time you level up, you will be awarded with 175 EXP. Additionally you will never lose your EXP on death.

BATTLE ARENAS (Beta)

Battle Arenas is currently in beta.
You can talk to the Battle Arena NPC @ Spawn to be teleported to the Arena Lobby. Here you can join a Queue to do a 1v1 or 2v2
Party vs Party and Party FFA will be available sometime this weekend after further testing

Battle Arenas also contain an ELO/MMR system which will have leaderboards. Your ELO is currently frozen until we release the leaderboards this weekend
*Gaining levels in the Arena world is disabled*

Auction House
The Auction House is a way to buy and sell items to other players. To open this Auction House type /auc
For a list of auction commands type /auc help

New Kits
Kit Contents have been re-done. Check them out by typing /kit and hovering over to see the contents.
Alternatively you can type /previewkit <name> to see a chest of the items the kit gives

Gem Merchant
The Gem Merchant is similar to /shop in 5.0. He will be updated frequently selling new things, and sometimes limited time stuff. He currently sells Gem Kits, Vote Parties, Experience, Legendary Books, Enderchest Upgrades, Time Tuners, Disenchant perk, Bank Vault #1, and Gems to Cash.

This weekend a new Gem kit will be released

You can earn Gems by Leveling up, Voting for the server, and purchasing gems @ http://store.minevast.com

Name Changing
KitPvP is now our second server next to SkyWars to support name-changing. You can now change your username and keep absolutely everything on KitPvP.

Music
Redstone Music has been added as a perk for all Donators. Open your music menu by typing /music

Leaderboards
In-Game leaderboards have been released, and can be viewed next to the Bank @ Spawn.

Extra Features
  • Sexy /menu
  • New /dispose
  • Longer nickname limit
  • New /bank
  • New rank tags above your player and in tab
  • Player health under username
  • Bigger trading rooms
  • Anvils will never break
  • Server is now one of our most optimized servers
    (The lag NA players are experiencing today is due to our front-end providers having bad latency on their NA servers)
  • Enderchest levels (Enderchest space can be upgraded)
  • New TAB
  • TPS added to sidebar
  • I know I'm missing a lot of stuff here, but it's been a long day and I can't think >_<
  • Many more to come..!

What's to come

• New Gem Kits
  • New Free Kits
  • Custom enchantments
  • New Duel arenas
  • More stuff @ Gem Merchant
  • New Mythical Treasure rewards
  • New Vote Party rewards
  • Map easter eggs and secrets!
  • Party system for Battle Arenas

Last edited:

Ameterasuu

Ratings
24 4
finally, a good update that has CUSTOM ENCHANTS waow ;d

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Actually its Elo not ELO. Please fix that or I die...
Please add a way to leave the matchmaking without leaving the arena lobby.
Remove as much water from the map as possible, I've played kitpvp and every map water has been a huge problem and has been removed.
Please take consideration into this.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
Actually its Elo not ELO. Please fix that or I die...
Please add a way to leave the matchmaking without leaving the arena lobby.
Remove as much water from the map as possible, I've played kitpvp and every map water has been a huge problem and has been removed.
Please take consideration into this.
You can click the red wool in the battle menu to leave your queue

As time goes on we will be modifying the map to better suit PVP. Also plan on adding a water walking enchant

Despair / Capo

Donator
Ratings
52 2
I love the new update but for some reason I have an enormous amount of lag on kitpvp. This happens on no other server, and I would also love to play but with that lag I can't really pvp. :(

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I love the server, everything about the update is great, but if one thing I would reccomend is to bring P4 back. It was a great part of 5.0 that brought a lot more fun and and interest to the server.