Kitpvp dying?

glasseater84

Ratings
Hey guys,

I just logged onto kitpvp today and I noticed there was only like 7 people on. Maybe an update will bring more players?

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Haha, kitpvp is sort of dying because people like me run around in prot 4 armor and people say its unfair even though I am 900 levels higher than them...

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
Maybe a kitpvp reset might attract people so that everyone starts off somewhat balanced. I know that that will be hard for the better players, but it'd be more fun to actually have skilled battles instead of one p4 person being able to kill everyone else.

Ratings
Maybe a kitpvp reset might attract people so that everyone starts off somewhat balanced. I know that that will be hard for the better players, but it'd be more fun to actually have skilled battles instead of one p4 person being able to kill everyone else.
A reset would most likely decrease the amount of players, as all the old players would most likely get pissed.

Way to get new players, do something unique with the server, add in custom plug-ins which makes the server more enjoyable. Just look at the Parkour server, that is a one-of-a-kind sort of thing, although it's parkour, it's different and unique which is what brings people to the server.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
I've been here since March of last year and I fully support another reset because this one seems to have been to worst of the resets. The level resets have been a toll to some big players and caused some dedicated mods to quit. I disagree with you completely @MrPronounce

Ratings
I've been here since March of last year and I fully support another reset because this one seems to have been to worst of the resets. The level resets have been a toll to some big players and caused some dedicated mods to quit. I disagree with you completely @MrPronounce
Mods quit due to a reset? Then you disagreed with what I said? Don't understand why, as I basically said that, but worded it as "old players". Disagreeing on what I said...I don't even know.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Perhaps a reset that keeps everyones level, or at least have a vote on how many people want to reset the levels, I also say can the reset keep everything in a players inventory so that people can keep at least some hard worked on items? Something like that idk

Dipology

Retired
Ratings
20 1
I don't think a reset or revamp would help much. The last time there was a reset/revamp, there were still not many people on. The problem is simply not many people want to play kitpvp. The solution to this is to find how to make kitpvp more appealing to other players, and then implement whatever it is.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
I don't think a reset or revamp would help much. The last time there was a reset/revamp, there were still not many people on. The problem is simply not many people want to play kitpvp. The solution to this is to find how to make kitpvp more appealing to other players, and then implement whatever it is.
Thats sort of why I suggested a reset/revamp, thats sort of what its supposed to do... we need a reset/revamp that we have a huge vote on what things we want.

Ratings
4 1
You can get new players by announcing a new-update with great stuff on forums and have a giant celebration on the server. Make your updates balanced if you can, like one things favoring new players, and one thing favoring old ones. Like Giving new players a head-start to make them feel special- free money or a free kit. Then give something old players would like, like more storage for gear and a present for getting a certain amount of kills. After those changes, have small drop parties (No super O.P stuff) just like some golden apples, some vip gear, or just exp potions every Week. Then if you don't want stuff to be O.P then nerf some stuff, little stuff not giant things, little things to make sure no one gets super angry. Like Donators only get 1 golden apple for the donator thing, and there is a max limit of money so no one can stock pile and just buy diamond armor and get pv 4 after getting kills. There can only be a clan of a max of 3 so no one can just have 100 people in their clan.

Not all of these have to happen they're just suggestions to help grow the server

Last edited: